Bill Kaulitz QuotesNo matter how sick she is or how bad she's looking at the moment, you still see her as the most beautiful person in the world. And if you're really in love, you don't care about all the other girls that are standing in line for you. You don't want another night with any person. You just want her.More Like This
We are definitely four good reasons not to have children
You know...being on stage..in front of so many fans, is the best thing in the whole wide world
When Tom and I were young, we could stay up and go out later than most kids our age but we never misused it. I never came back home drunk and threw up on my mothers feet
Always remember, believe in today, believe in tomorrow, believe in yourself, and whatever happens, don't jump."
And the next song is a very personal song. I wrote this one to just give some help. And I just wanted to say, whatever happens... believe in you, believe in life, believe in tomorrow, believe in everything you do, any time. And this is Don't Jump.
I choose red because
30 Ways to Annoy Tokio Hotel30 Ways to Annoy Tokio HotelMore Like This
1. Insist on calling Bill and Tom Thing 1 and Thing 2.
2. Read Green Eggs and Ham out loud late at night.
3. When they come back to their home town after a concert yell Yea, youre back! and hug them like youll never let go. After about five minutes constantly glance at the clock and say Shouldnt you be going somewhere?
4. Sell all four of them on eBay.
5. Tattoo your name on each of their foreheads in the middle of the night in permanent marker.
6. Dress up as a chicken and sing their songs loudly and off-key.
7. Constantly remind them that the female of the species is more deadly than the male.
8. Let a very large, non-poisonous, spider loose in the recording studio.
9. Record their loud, girly screams.
10. Poke Tom in the side non-stop, making him squeak. (This will not only annoy Tom, but his high-pitched squeaking will annoy the others too!)
11. Watch The Others a
Bill Kaulitz Obsession SignsMore Like This
You Know You Are Obsessed With Bill Kaulitz When...
1. All you think about is Bill.
2. When you hear the name Bill, you automaticaly think of Bill Kaulitz.
3. You can picture Bill perfectly in your mind.
4. You know that you and Bill make the perfect couple.
5. You would do anything to meet him.
6. And I mean ANYTHING.
7. You were infuriated when people compared Bill to Michael Jackson.
8. You want to/ have tried/ have learn/learnt German, so that you could have a conversation with Bill, in his 'native lanuage'.
9. You melt when ever you see him smile.
10. You envy all the fans that have gotten within 1 meter(or closer) of touching him.
11. You make a list of things that prove you are obsessed with bill.
12. You have attempted to dress up like him(HAIR INCLUDED!!), failed, and had an amazingly good time!!
13. You giggle....or plainly laugh when you hear him speak English.
14. You know when his birthday is.
15. You know how many tattoos and pericings he has, and where.
16. You base the
An Unkindness of COMMASMore Like This
I SUCK at commas big-time. I tend to pull a "Mark Twain"; I sprinkle them in wherever to break up the monotony of the sentence. This article is my attempt to hammer the rules into my brain.
An Unkindness of COMMAS
What the heck are Commas for, anyway?
Besides abusing the sanity of the writer, the comma exists to help readers organize information in a sentence. It makes all the stuff the author is trying to say easier to swallow. Without them, sentence bits and pieces collide into one another causing confusion; rather like a train-wreck, though not nearly as exciting.
Just in case you'd like to know who made up all these comma rules, I got most of them from Strunk & White's "Elements of Style" the grammar handbook used by every publishing house in America, and a few overseas. The rest came from my editors.
To get a good idea of how commas work, let's take a look at what they are supposed to do -- and some major