The Narrative OC MEMEI. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:More Like This
II. One of your characters decides to make a grand entrance into a random tavern. How does that go? Pick either Character One or Character Four :
III. Jealous, Character Three tries to make a grand entrance as well but somehow fails why is that?
IV. A character is surrounded by many enemies and decides that the only thing they can do is fight! How does that go? Pick either Character Two or Character Five
V. Character Three is depressed and decides to get drunk.
VI. An event like no other takes place and Character One and Character Two get into a battle to the death. Who wins?
VII. Character Four or Character Five accidentally drink a love potion. Who do they fall in love wit
100 Creatures ChallengeRulesMore Like This
1. Copy the List, and a link to this deviation into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the creature's name so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One creature for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. Write in the comments for your artwork that it's part of the challenge, what theme it is, and add a link to this deviation.
100 Creatures Challenge
1. Vampire - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampires
2. Werewolf - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf
Plot Saver ListMore Like This
1. Kill a main character.
2. Send your characters on a journey.
3. Have your characters lose an important item.
4. Have a character go crazy.
5. A volcano erupts nearby.
6. Your characters stumble on a key.
7. Your characters throw a man off a bridge.
8. Your character gets drunk.
9. Your character finds a lost child.
10. Your character is attacked by a bandit.
11. Your character develops a crush on someone.
12. Add a new character.
13. Your main character trips and breaks his/her arm.
14. Characters argue over milk.
15. Have a character say I am afraid I have lost my watch
16. Write a scene that takes place in a boat.
17. Have a character who wears glasses break them.
18. Have a character play pool.
19. Kill a duck.
20. Use a fire in your novel.
21. Send in the ninjas!
22. Add a one-night stand.
23. Get your characters lost in the forest.
24. Your main characters mother dies.
25. Two characters kiss.
26. One character walks in on two others having sex.
27. A supporti