Oh, look, I'm doing Death Note stuff again.God, a divine all-knowing, all-powerful creature, the afterlife in heaven or hell did not exist. What were those things, really, when one considered them from a logical, scientific point of view? Nothing but a mirage, a make-believe concept created within the mind of the weakest.More Like This
Everyone had only themselves to anwer to, had to do things that were just and right before the judgement of their own inner conscience. There was no god to answer to for sins.
Sins were not something god inflicted upon humanity, were not a divine guideline for humanity to live by. Sins were things that one did without thought, without considering one's own conscience. And the punishment did not lie in the afterlife, in hell. The punishment was immeiate and real.
Could anybody still live with themselves if they did something unspeakably unjust by their own definition of justice? No. If they could indeed live with the knowledge, then the betrayal of their own conscience could not have been as grave as initially
Bill Kaulitz Obsession SignsMore Like This
You Know You Are Obsessed With Bill Kaulitz When...
1. All you think about is Bill.
2. When you hear the name Bill, you automaticaly think of Bill Kaulitz.
3. You can picture Bill perfectly in your mind.
4. You know that you and Bill make the perfect couple.
5. You would do anything to meet him.
6. And I mean ANYTHING.
7. You were infuriated when people compared Bill to Michael Jackson.
8. You want to/ have tried/ have learn/learnt German, so that you could have a conversation with Bill, in his 'native lanuage'.
9. You melt when ever you see him smile.
10. You envy all the fans that have gotten within 1 meter(or closer) of touching him.
11. You make a list of things that prove you are obsessed with bill.
12. You have attempted to dress up like him(HAIR INCLUDED!!), failed, and had an amazingly good time!!
13. You giggle....or plainly laugh when you hear him speak English.
14. You know when his birthday is.
15. You know how many tattoos and pericings he has, and where.
16. You base the
Romano and Italy: GrapesMore Like This
“You can’t catch me~!” Aria sang as she ran through the rows of grape vines.
“Aria, come back!” Italy shouted trying to case her.
Romano, who was close behind, shouted, “Aria Brooklyn Globe, get back here!”
Aria stopped and turned around. “P-Papa…” Because as you all know when your parents use your full name that’s a sign that you are in big trouble.
“No, don’t cry, bambina!” Italy cooed picking her up. “It’s ok, we just don’t want you to get lost.”
“Italy, don’t baby her. She didn’t obey us,” Romano said, “and now we’re going home.”
Then both Aria and Italy started to get teary.
Romano glared at them for several seconds then caved. “Fine. What do you want to do?”
“Let’s go smash the grapes,” Romano said leading the two of them back to the house.
“Oooo yeah that’ll be fun,” Italy said smili