Don't let the crap of the internet brainwash you.warning: This journal is my opinion and my view on things. I support open-mindedness and the possibility of anything.More Like This
The internet is full of it: People with strong opinions. Usually about 'how to do things' and 'how to absolutely not do things'.
Ask any given person this question: What is good art?
They will all give you a different answer and some of those answers are waaaay to specific for their own good.
Meaning they have a very specific view on what is good and see other work that does not meet up those qualifications as: bad, fake or cheating.
It is natural to have a preference toward certain topics or techniques when making art, but it's wrong to push those ideas upon others as a set of rules. (kinda like forcing someone into a religion)
Art should be a free medium for people to express themselves, even if this means their work goes against your standards or deems unpleasant for your taste.
(Child pornography, animal cruelty etc not included, there are limits to
Pervert meme~~ ( OHOHOHO!~)1. You have been to porn websites. (X) ( hehehe~)More Like This
2. You have drawn areas that should not be drawn. (X)
3. You see ****s everywhere. (X)
4. If male, (I AM FEMALE!) you have been told by a woman "My eyes are up here.". (X)
5. If female, you have been asked "Are you looking at his pants?!". (X)
6. You've looked through the urban dictionary to read about what perverted words mean and laughed at what it said. (X)
7. You love it when in anime/manga, they talk about.. um... things men wish to touch even though it's wrong. (X)
8. You've read a lemon fanfic. (X)
9. The way you talk either makes people blush, or makes fellow pervs laugh. (X) (hmmm~~ many~~)
10. You say someone wants the d. (X) (oh hubby A SHIT LOAD OF TIMES~!)
11. You watch South Park or related just as weird shows. (X)
12. When you look at Titans from Attack on Titan, you think "They're naked... I'm ok with this. ". (X) (I LIKE THIER TITAN ASSES :"D )
13. You've seen Ba