Organized by Collection
HomeWarning: This story takes place after "Failsafe", so beware, slight spoiler.
More Like This
After that, no-one wanted to go home.
None of the team needed to say anything. Fighting together, dying together, had removed the need for words. Now they wanted to just live together, just for now.
One by one their mentors tried to collect them to leave, and discovered their protégés had no intention of going anywhere. One by one they frowned, cajoled, asked "Are you sure you're okay?" a million times, offered to stay a million times. One by one they were assured the teens had faced doom and death together, they could survive on their own in the base for one night.
One by one they left, until finally, finally, the six were alone together.
They didn't talk much. No-one smiled. Any laughs were reflexive, and quickly stifled, echoing too loudly for comfort.
They watched TV for a while, the silliest, cheesiest kids' shows they could find, wincing away from even ridiculously fake dangers and blood
Rules and How to JoinThe Rules
More Like This
If you do not follow these rules, chances are you are not going to get into this club. It's not hard.
1. Please be polite and courteous to other members. Flaming, harassment, and rudeness will not be tolerated in or out of official VoS chats or forums.
2. Be patient when waiting for replies from the group. We have lives outside of the Internet too. Theoretically.
3. Once accepted, please post a link to us in your journal or signature. Spread the love!
4. Please do not Minimod. Chances are, if it's an accepted character, we've already seen and OK'ed it!
How to Join
1. Choose an animal, real, living or extinct—if it existed in life, you can create a character from it! Mythical beasts are also accepted, provided they can take animal form- such as the Selkie. Keep in mind we would like variety of characters and species in the Valley. Players are encouraged to think outside the box with their species choices and character design!
2. Once you have your animal, n