(closed)PIXEL RAFFLE:iconbunnyglompplz:More Like This
HOW TO JOIN
Just fave this journal
there will be 2 winners and winners get
a pixel avatar of their choice.
Raffle will end in 3 days
Motoko Kusanagi ProcessMore Like This
Yo, sharing the process of my artwork with you here! If you have any questions about this(or anything else in general, feel free to ask me!)
2. Clean lineart (I usually skip this step, but then I wanted to practise my lines, which are still very weak)
3. Flat colors
4. Darkening them to the intended mood and a bit of lighting. (I rarely paint in shadows, I rather much paint in light)
5. Main diffuse light
6. Add in facial features
7. Add in background
8. Drawing in the machine at the back
9. Drawing the main thingy
10. Moved the position of the object and added lens blur. You can do this with photoshop under filter > blur.
11. Started drawing in the cables/wires on a layer behind Motoko.
12. Refining features and started painting in the light from the machine.
13. Added more cables, more refining of the render.
14. Lens flare and subtle bloom(this means glow around places wher