Not in Harry Potter: DHQuotes/ words that should be in Harry Potter but Arent:More Like This
- Geez, Voldemort, stop acting so gay!
- Bellatrix, stop groping me. Just just go stand over there.
- Tell me Lucius, whos the prettiest ballerina of them all? Voldemort gave a cold smile at the clearly horrified man.
- Sooo, whats REALLY going on between his lordship and that snake, hmm?
-Wait a minute, Harry said. You want me to put this Snitch where now?
- What we need, Voldemort mused, is some sort of sign that people can rally around. To keep the masses happy and unrebellious. Snape gasped. You mean- Yes. Voldemort allowed a vicious, cold smile to play upon his lips. What the Death Eaters need, is a theme song.
- NO, DAMMIT! I DONT CARE IF THE POTTER BOYS BEEN FOUND! AMERICAN IDOL IS ON!
- One of you go see if the boy
And this one is for youBut I,More Like This
I had found more love in an old friend
Than in a man who had asked me to dance under the moonlit sky
To confess his admiration towards me in prose and little gifts
But never did I care enough to hear his love-struck poetry
As I had told him, on oh so many occasions, my heart,
It canst not hear his song
For it seems to me, to be quite out of tune
And never did he mind to hear my silence
As I was screaming that my heart canst not compensate
The thorns of a long lost fire in my soul
As he had asked me to look up onto him, with all of my broken bits
I broke down a fool, and I do not feel ashamed
Because I, I had found more Love in his words
Whose face I could not touch with my bare hands
Than in the man next door, who would have given fucking anything
To lay asleep next to my body, even once
To touch the curves of my neck and to grab my damned hair
In the manner of a madman, he whispered my name
Without ever having tasted the salt on my skin
One may forgive him, for in his foolishne
22don't you dareMore Like This
leave fake flowers over my grave
allow the weeds to grow and envelop me
because I will always be a sanctuary
for infectious things
PalaceThis palaceMore Like This
we've built for ourselves
isn't going to last forever
and I can already see the vines growing,
and the cracks forming,
and the walls crumbling
to the ground that
is falling away
And I just can't understand
why it is so hard to build
a beautiful creation like we have,
yet so easy to destroy
once it's made