Some things to think about*APROSDOKIANS* are figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected; frequently humorous. Winston Churchill loved them.More Like This
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
6. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
8. They begin the evening news with 'Good Evening,' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
9. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
10. Buses stop in bus stations. Trains stop in train stations. On my desk is a work station .
11. I thought I wanted a career. Turns out I just wanted paychecks .
12. In filling out an applicatio
Kankri x Reader - FlushedKankri: Run like heckMore Like This
You could probably argue that you're the most triggered being in existence right now. Currently, as was mentioned above, you are running like heck. Why is this? Because you seriously don't know how to deal with the combination of flushed feelings and hugs. Yup, your flushcrush has taken it upon themself to chase you. You really don't even know where this bout of silliness came from.
"Kanny, get yer arse over here and lemme give you a hug!" Oh dear.
"[N-Name], this is v-very triggering a-and I d-don't think y-you should p-partake in any a-activities that include f-forcible h-hugging anybody y-you know is n-not c-comfortable with s-such an action!" You're stuttering horribly, how embarrassing.
One second you're running and the next, you're pinned to the ground under the person you feel red for. Your face is bright as a lollipop and you honestly have no idea what you're babbling about anymore.
"Kanny, having to chase you is very triggering." Your face turns ev
Sprinklers and Fountains ((JohnxReader))HEY!!! Sorry for not posting for awhile! Been really busy with school. Anyways! I got the idea for this while not paying attention in class. Staring out the window I saw the sprinklers start up. Man. Those things can really do so damage on a scooter. (My teacher's scooter got messed up. O_o) Anyways, sorry for getting off-topic! Enjoy!More Like This
P.s. never written a John fic so sorry if he is ooc. Even though he's my fav character. *wallows in corner*
"I'm not so sure about this [name]..." John mumbled in doubt.
"Hey, what do think I am? A rule-breaker?" You snapped back proudly.
"....Shut up. Anyways it's all cool. It is open on weekends. Only a select few people know of this. And because of my superior awesomeness, I happen to be one." You say. Jabbing a thumb at your chest triumphently.
"Whatever you say [name]." John says with a grin. His voice still slightly laced with doubt. And this was the usual way