Hearts and Butterflies- Valentines Day DTKxReader“Oh, come on, Kid. Giving someone a Valentine’s gift isn’t rocket science.” Liz drawled.More Like This
Death the Kid, son of Lord Death and Grim Reaper-in-the-making, was standing in the courtyard with his weapons Liz and Patty Thompson like they always did when they attended the DWMA. Only this time, it wasn’t just any normal school day; it was Valentine’s Day. The gang had decided it would be fun to give a gift to any person of his or her choosing, EXCEPT his or her partners. This meant Kid couldn’t just give a gift to both Liz and Patty. He could pick only ONE person, not two. He could only give ONE present.
In other words, the exchange itself was asymmetrical.
“IT’S NOT FAIR! WHY ONLY ONE PERSON!? WHY ONLY ONE!?!?” he wailed, clearly distraught. He fell to his knees and began to pound his fist on the ground, nearly crushing the box that contained the small chocolate candy he was supposed to give away. Liz rolled her eyes and pinched the
VikindalrHigh Queen of VikindalrMore Like This
1. Wolfsvik: The seat of power, where the high queen is. Also it one of the larger city.
2. Falkdair: A large Major City
3. Hafrafell: Another large major city
4. Alviora: Another major city
5. Leirhofn: another major city
6. Moorufell: another large city
1. Mogilsa: A small city
2. Botnsa: A small city
3. Miofell: A small city
4. Ballara: A small city
*Shrugs**Shrugs*More Like This
Lists 10 things about you?
1. My hair color is dark brown which looks black, and the style of my hairstyle is now like Alucard from Hellsin; the short version one.
2. My eyes color is dark brown
3. I have wolf-like teeth (I know, I’m a weirdo )
4. I’m left-handed like the rest of my family is….
5. I’m Italian-American, but I do have Irish, Scottish, French, Germany, British (or the united-kingdom), also I do have two native-american as well on
Polymer Clay: The BasicsMore Like This
So, you want to get started working with Polymer Clay, but you don’t know where to begin. This is a quick write up of the very basic tools and materials you will need in order to get started working with Polymer Clay. I’ve also included some extra items you can purchase later on once you’re more committed to sticking with the craft; these are more expensive items I wouldn’t suggest until you’re sure you enjoy using polymer clay.
Nothing fancy here - if you want the basic basics, this is all you’ll need:
1. Polymer Clay
Where to purchase: Michael’s, Jo-Ann Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, and online. Check out your local craft store and they will most likely carry it.
The best way to decide if you like polymer clay is to pick up one of Sculpey’s clay sampler packs. It contains quite a few colors of 1 oz Sculpey blocks and really is the best bang for your buck when you’re just starting out. If you’d rather purchase the 2 o