Hetalia-High Fill-in Challenge!~HETALIA HIGH FILL IN CHALLENGE~More Like This
Number your favorite Hetalia characters in no particular order, 1 through 10.
1. It's time for school and you're just about ready to go. Just then, someone knocks on your door so that you two can walk to the bus stop together. It's #5! How do you greet each other this fine morning?
2. Once you get to the bus stop you are tackled from behind in a tight glomp by #8. Is this a glomp that you shall return or no?
3. Finally, the freaking bus is here. Once you step on though, #2 drags you into the seat next to them so that #9 doesn't sit next to them. Do you have any idea what's going on up with those two?
4. The bus ride to school was "interesting" but you're glad to finally be at school. How look, #3 is by you're locker waiting for you! You have to get your books for class, so is this good or bad?
5. With your books in hand, you make your way over to your usual meeting place to see your friends before class. #1, #4 and #
You Again...Always YouYour laugh brings smilesMore Like This
to dance across my lips.
when at normal tone,
melts my heart,
and also causes me to smile.
causing my eyes to roll closed
so all I can do
is listen to your voice.
Your eyes alone,
no matter your emotion,
find my gaze
and holds it until you
Whatever emotion is
and goes straight to my heart.
When your stare
is darker with primal feelings,
your eyes can set me aflame,
and burn me in one glance.
Your heart and soul shine out
and bathe me in your essence.
You have lassoed me with
the finest thread,
I never knew what happened
until I could no longer move
on my own.
You have lassoed me,
and pulled me in…
and I don’t want
to ever leave where
you have put me.
Failed Poem.I wanna run away to the moon, hope you'll catch me soon.More Like This
Because I'm gonna fly high, into the midnight.
You don't need to miss me, because in the sky you'll see.
Those shining bright stars, you'll know I'll go far.
If you want to come with me, we'll travel the seas.
We'll never come back, you and me, for once we'll be set free.
Light and Dark Chapter#3More Like This
Chapter 3: New Day, New Home, New Family
The sun shone through the fabric of the curtain, shining down on the small child that was curled up on the floor, underneath the thin blanket. Riya yawned and slowly blinked her gray eyes open as she awoke. She gasped and jumped back as she saw herself staring into a pair of excited looking brown eyes.
"You're awake!" Alibaba cheered excitedly.
Riya blinked and then all the previous days events suddenly came flooding back to her: Stealing bread, being chased by the evil breadman, Kassim and Alibaba rescuing her, meeting Anise and ultimately being adopted by her, thus becoming a member of the family.
"Ah, well good morning sleepy head." Anise greeted, smiling happily as she entered the tent, some fruit in her arms.
"Good morning." Riya mumbled rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She hadn't slept so peacefully since her grandparents had died.
"I hope you two are hungry." Anise said to her children as she set down and put the fruit on
Never had a Chance to be Good.More Like This
WARNING! This contains major spoilers for those who have not seen episode 22 of Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. Read at your own risk.
"I was selected by the rukh. I was born in a peaceful little eastern village......But soon after. Both of my parents were murdered by the organization. They took me away from them and used me as a Magi before I could even understand what was going on! Ever since I was an infant, see?! And yet, are you saying that its all my fault? I wished for an ordinary life! But am I still the only one to blame here?!........
Don't misunderstand, but I don't really give a damn about any of that stuff. I'm just going to go on doing as I please like I always have."
At least that's what I keep telling myself.
What I keep telling other people.
What I keep telling anyone who will listen to me.
But the truth is....
I do give a damn.
I do care that I was taken away.
I do care that my family was taken away from me.
I do care that I was taken away at s