Today's Headlines From The News Desk 7-10-15More Like This
Today’s Headlines From The News DeskJuly 10, 2015
:iconmoonbeam13: Moonbeam13:icondamphyr: damphyr
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
- Marcel Proust
Twin Peaks Delayed
For those of us highly anticipating the third season of Twin Peaks the news that it's been delayed until 2017 has been disappointing. The 25 year anniversary would have been the perfect time to come back but, according to co-creator Mark Frost, it's just not going to happ
Ways to Annoy the Creepypastas/Fans1. Tell them to 'Go To Sleep'.More Like This
2. Call Jane a Mary Sue.
3. Replace Jeff's knife with a rubber one.
4. Turn Jeff's hoodie pink.
5. Blame the above on Laughing Jack.
6. While Jeff is chasing LJ around screaming bloody murder and waving a fake knife around, go to LJ's room and switch out all of his candy for tofu substitutes.
7. After everything BEN says/does say, 'You shouldn't have done that.' when he asks 'What?' blink slowly and claim that you didn't say anything before resuming normal activity.
8. Ask if BEN wants to go swimming, if he refuses tell him that he can wear floaties, if he still refuses say, 'Fine, I guess you DON'T want to see all the beach babes that just got off their bus.' When he goes-he will... just, he will-and realizes that you sent him to a Nude beach filled with old people, hide-preferably nowhere near any electronics.
9. Stick your fingers into EJ's eye sockets, when he asks what you're doing, claim that you're having 'eye-sex' with him.
10. See if you can remo
Markiplier x Reader= first nameMore Like This
= last name
= eye color
= hair color
You sit outside, the snow blowing on your face. It's a cold Christmas Eve and you were kicked
out of the house for no reason. Footsteps near you and you look up to see a man. He has glasses and
a small spike on the front of his hair. "Hello there! My name is Mark!" He said politely. You gasp.
"You mean as in...MarkiplierGAME?!" You ask excitedly. He nods. "I'm one of your biggest fans!" You
nearly yell. He chuckles then asks, "What are you doing out here?" "Parents kicked me out..." You sigh.
He smiles, "Why not come to my house?" Your eyes nearly pop out of your head. "Mark! What are you doing?!"
A voice called. You scrunched down on the bench. "Wade! I'm only talking to a fan! Besides, she/he needs some
place to stay!" Mark calls back. Wade walks over with Bob not far behind. "Well then, let's get going!"
Bob exclaims. You sneeze softly and stand up, shivering. "Wait! What's your name?" Mark asks. "M
she doesn't knowyour every breath may bring youMore Like This
closer to death,
but every blink takes away time
that i could be staring
at the ocean,
something i want to be
doing for the rest of my life
because the seas know
no end to time
and maybe if i watch
for long enough, i will
unveil some of
their secrets, practice
them in my dreams