10 Facts: Sabre -DA Version- The 10 Facts of Sabre the Skunk (Clean Ver.)More Like This
1. Her original name is E-400. The name Sabre is an abbreviation for Stealth Anthroid Battle Reinforcement Escort.
2. Outside, her appearance seems Mobian to the naked eye, inside, her body is entirely built of a metal skeleton, able to withstand over 400-600 pounds of force.
3. Underneath Sabre's shoes is a convertable built-in jet propulsion system which enables her to increase running speed.
4. Before chosen as a skunk when designing Sabre, she was originally gonna be a hedgehog, then a lemur.
5. Sabre's brain has a 220 GB memory RAM with an advance GPS tracking system. Her eyes are equipped with thermal, nocturnal, and telescopic visions.
6. When approaching areas with strong magnetic fields, she can malfunction with erratic behavior, uncontrolled weapon firing, abnormal voice pattern, and/or short circuiting. Proceed with extreme caution
7. Her every limb has full 360 degree rotations, including her head. They a