The Needs of OthersThe four boys sat in Jaime's living room as the credits of an action movie rolled across the screen of the television. Tim and Garfield stood up to stretch as Jaime grabbed another chip. Soft snoring came from the speedster lying next to him.More Like This
"Jaime, we're gonna head out. Gar's staying at my place and Batman's gonna kill me if I'm late again." Tim mentioned as the duo headed towards the door. "We're heading the same way as Central city if you wanna wake Bart up."
"Nah, he's spending the night so it's fine." Jaime explained as the other two nodded and left. Jaime hopped off the couch and turned the t.v. off, figuring Bart was out for the rest of the night. He looked back at the sleeping figure on the couch.
'Better take him to my room.' Jaime thought as he lowered himself to the ground. Jaime picked Bart up, astonished at how light he was. He knew Bart was slim, but he hadn't expected the speedster to be that small. 'How much does he even weigh?'
"The boy weighs 82.4 pounds. BMI is 14.5
Creepy Pasta: The PuppeteerMore Like This
I had this doll for quite a while now.
It was a beautiful porcelain doll. You know, the way that most porcelain doll looks like. I was just like that. Wavy, long blonde curls. Black eyes. A beautiful pink and red dress with a typical headband with lace around the edges. It was a doll I received from my mother at an early age. At that age I always thought it was such a pretty doll - A perfect look. My grandmother had almost fifty dolls of that kind. All of them beautiful, perfect porcelain dolls. But this one in particular, the blonde with the red dress, I will always remember.
Because this is the one that would be the death of me.
I lived alone for quite awhile, had now. I had just gotten into college, seeing my whole life lay in front of me and all I had to do was to just go and pick out what I wanted. Easy as that. I was aiming for Psychology - A subject I had started to respect and enjoy the last three years. Seeing as my mother was a nurse and my dad a therapist, It was
Chapter 2 of CollabDakota's POV:More Like This
I woke up on a pile of pillows, Ivy no where to be seen. I really have got to stop passing out, it can't be healthy. So, anyways, I left the burning pile of "computer" and went in search of my marauder and savior, down a hallway to the right of where I came from. Unfortunately, the hallway split at the end, leaving me with no clue of where to go. With no idea of where to go, I followed maze logic: I went right.
So, after a long walk through another hallway, some action was finally encountered: I slipped in a puddle. Not sure what it was or how it got there, but it must have been magical because I never hit the ground. Although, maybe not. I don't think magical puddles throw you over their shoulders and tell you, "Your so cute! I'm going to take you to see my wife!"
Collab Chapter 1Collab with YoungShelbyMore Like This
The first thing I registered was a slap to the face. I was just sitting in my room, reading and minding my own business, when all of a sudden, I can't see, hear or feel anything. Then the aforementioned slap. I shook my head and opened my eyes to see my assailant, who had, unfortunately, already taken off running. "She hasn't been herself lately. I can't seem to figure out why, and she just won't say." A voice. I turned my head to see the tallest person I will ever see. I mean, dang, she makes Russia look short. She was probably a good ten feet tall at the least. "Oh, how rude of me. My name's Ivy. Your assailant is Amy." "Ivy" was grey-skinned, and I don't mean in the way you describe someone who's pale. Her skin was concrete grey, and her hair was charcoal black. She had yellow eyes, and... horns? That's right folks, she had horns. They were the color of sunset; red at the bottom, and fading into the yellow top.
50 Ways To Annoy Sabaku No GaaraMore Like This
1. Get a bucket full of water and throw the water at him. When he gets mad and asks you why you did that, just say you wanted to find out if he wore eyeliner or not.
2. Write "LeeGaa 4ever!!!" all over his gourd. With a permanent marker.
3. Take a sticky note that says "YOUTH!" and stick it on to his back (if he doesn't wear a gourd, of course. If he does, stick it on to his gourd).
4. Buy a sandcest doujinshi, and lay it on his desk. Make sure his siblings find it.
5. Take his Kazekage hat and throw it out the window (make sure it's a blowy day).
6. Fill his gourd with water.
7. Ask him if he used to hump his teddybear.
8. Grab his arm, and tell him he's the cutest uke ever.
9. Similiar to previous #8. Grab his arm, and tell him he's the sexiest seme ever.
10. Ask him why the rings around his eyes hadn't disappeared though he can sleep now.
11. Constantly remind him why he has the kanji on his forehead.
12. Ask him what he actually meant by "I only love myself." *ba-du-bum-pssh*