Xmen Rules - Things not to do at Xavier'sMore Like This
Rules for things not to do at Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters.
AN: Reader can turn invisible.
1. ALRIGHT! WHOEVER PUT THE BADGER BADGER SONG ON REPEAT IN MY ROOM – MEET ME IN THE DANGER ROOM RIGHT NOW! – Wolverine
- You do realise that nobody is going to turn up, right? – Bobby
- Especially since it’s a Danger Room session with Wolverine. – Rogue
- Can somebody please turn that song off? – Kitty.
- Done. You know instead of writing it – you could’ve turned it off yourself. – (Name)
2. I will know if you sneak out of any of the secret passageways in the Mansion. – Professor Xavier
- So you admit they exist then? – Kitty.
- We are the Knights Who Say Ni. – Bobby
- What does that have to do with anything? – (Name)
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail? – Bobby
- No I got that. Wouldn’t it be better to sing Hi Ho, Hi Ho from Snow White but change a few words? – (Name)
- My ta
Rules so you survive in the Brotherhood of MutantsMore Like This
Rules to survive in the Brotherhood
AN: Reader is Pyro’s twin sister and can manipulate air.
1. When the boss man starts talking in German, run. – Pyro
- I agree but I think this rule should extend to other languages. – (Name)
2. I DON’T CARE WHAT NATIONALITY YOU ARE, WE DO NOT CELEBRATE HOLIDAYS. THOSE ARE HUMAN TRADITIONS, WE ARE MUTANTS! - Magneto
- Damn Scrooge. – Pyro
- PYRO! – Magneto
- The Russian food was nice, thanks Piotr. – (Name)
- You’re welcome. I enjoyed the Australian food too. - Piotr
- Does this mean we don’t celebrate Christmas? – Gambit
3. If you have to swear, make sure the boss isn’t around. He’s surprisingly strict about swearing. – (Name)
- I agree, Cherie. – Gambit
- Back off you flamin’ excuse of a Cajun. – Pyro
- Oh dear. – Piotr
- Make me. – Gambit
- Okay. – Pyro
- *Extensive cursing in
French Braid (Peter Quill x Child! Reader)French Braid (Peter Quill x Child! Reader)More Like This
"Peter!" A young voice rang out in the halls of the Milano. Peter was in the cockpit, doing some minor maintenance when he heard (y/n), a stowaway turned junior guardian or so Peter deemed her, calling out for him.
"I'm in here, squirt!" Peter yelled back, never looking up from his wire work as he heard your footsteps come closer and closer to his location.
"Peter!" You came in running, pausing in front of Peter as you tried to catch your breath.
"Is Rocket putting explosions in the ship's air ducts again? Because I'll-" Peter began before looking up from his work to find you a crying mess, your (h/c) hair a tangled mess, complete with knots and rat's nest, "What happen to your hair?"
"I tried to braid my own hair but I messed up," you explained through your sobs, "Then I asked Gamora to fix it and it got even worst!"
"You should have come to me first then," Peter chuckled, setting his tools down and wiping a few tears fro
Claws ~ LoganXChild!ReaderAN: This is just a short drabble completely composed of dialogue. I feel like I haven’t written a story in a little while, so this is just something to read.More Like This
“Can I have claws Papa?”
“What? No way kid.”
“Because (y/n), you already have (any superpower)”
“But I want to be like you.”
“Err...no. And don’t give me that puppy dog face either (y/n). It won’t work on me.”
“I said no (y/n).”
“NO! I swear to god (y/n) If you say please one more time...I’ll...err...tickle you!”
“Logan what’s going on?”
“Jean! Papa’s being mean to meee!”