Metalyric PoemIn what tones, I arrange speechMore Like This
to do praise her beauty's reach?
How do I fill up my sheets,
so that heart her stronger beats?
How to cast a lyric charm,
and make Her fall into my arms?
How to break the silent wall,
and don't startle Her once more?
How do I write my verse,
to don't change the things on worse?
What will my poem cause?
Joy? Adore? Or it's faux pas?
On the death of Morning Star
I do go.. with words on war,
and until.. comes late night,
we do struggle.. in our fight.
Absorbed by my inspiration,
I cannot resist temptation.
I do forget all remorse,
once again.. starting amours.
But what is there.. to do left?
While of You.. I've been bereft?
SuccubusShe came to me, black was the sky,More Like This
lit only by full moon sleek.
She seemed just a trick of eyes,
then my bed let out creak.
Heaven-marked was her face,
though her hair hid the horns,
Truly was she devil's race,
I cared not while they warned.
Neither my leg, nor my arm,
Could I move by any chance,
though it wasn't any harm,
while she moved in her dance.
And snared so in trap of night,
in the bindings of dark miss,
I am not waiting for Sun bright,
glad to step towards Abyss.
Shall come Day with its shine,
giving end to demons' play,
I'll be waiting for dusk's sign,
to be once again her prey.
it's World Suicide Prevention Dayand I'd be lying if I didn't say that I am a wreck.More Like This
For those of you who may be unaware, back in January a friend of mine killed herself. She was an internet friend but a damn good one and one who I miss more than I want to admit.
Chelsea was one who supported my writing from the moment I joined Fanfiction.net. She introduced me to Markiplier, who continues to be one of my biggest inspirations to this day. She would constantly assure me that I mattered in this world. Chelsea was a good fucking person and she didn't deserve the shit she went through. Near the end of her life, we'd lost touch a bit and didn't talk as much as we used to. My iPod's facetime stopped working so that was useless, and I just kind of stopped knowing what to say to her so I opted for nothing at all most weeks.
I regret that so much. If I had messaged her more, would she still be here? If I had told her how much she meant to me more than I did, would she have swallowed those pills? Maybe. I don't know.
100 QUESTION OC QUIZ1)More Like This
1. 9 wakes up in the middle of the night to see 7 with a creepy smile and some duct tape in their hand. WTF?
2. 10 gets a sex change, and 2 suddenly finds them attractive. Does he/she confess?
3. 4 is watching hardcore yaoi when 7 walks into the room and sees this. What happens?
4. 9 gets really drunk at a party and tries to kiss a sober 2. How does he/she react?
5. 6 is dating 3, but is cheating on him/her with 1. 3 finds out and confronts 6 about it.
6. Choose colours that describe each OC.
7. 8 and 2 try to gang rape 5 in an alley. Can 5 escape?
8. 1 and 2 switch lives for a week. What kind of havoc do they create?
9. 5 runs around without pants on, and 2 is passed out on the ground while wearing a princess dress. WTF?
10. 10 just licked 6's face.
11. 5 is on their first date for 9, and goes to meet 9's parents for dinner. How does that go?
12. 9 wakes up to see 2 lying in bed with them. What do they do?
13. 1, 2, and 4 try out for American Idol. What
OC Siblings Quiz0. Erase the previous answersMore Like This
1. Pick up to 5 sibling groups (It can get pretty long with five groups of siblings, though...)
2. List each set of siblings as one (i.e. 1.Brother and sister A, 2.Brother, Brother and sister B, ect.)
3. Dead or canon siblings are not allowed
4. If there is no middle sibling(s) ignore all questions concerning only them
5. Have FUN
6. Feel free to force your friends to do this ^^
7. If you happen to think of it, send me (Kaity-Chameleon) a link to the answers you put in =3 I'd love to see them.
1. Alright, Let's start with an intro. What's your name, gender and species?
2. Cool. Nice to meet you ^w^ What's your sibling position (i.e. Youngest, oldest, middle, sister, brother)?
3. Biological or adopted siblings?
4. What's the age difference between you and your sibling(s)?
5. Ever get into fights with your sibling(s)? If so, how often and how bad do they usually get?
6. Studies have shown that first borns are achievement oriented, mo
Looking for Role-Playing PartnersHi everybody, I’m Mercy24 and I’m still relatively new to role-playing but I’ve been doing it for a little while and I really like it, but I only have one partner, so I’m looking for more.More Like This
If you’re interested, please read the fallowing and if you think we would make good partners, please note me.
I am female in real life, over 21 years old, and live in the pacific time zone.
I can’t use script form, so please, paragraph/literature form only!
Please try to write properly, I make typos and grammar mistakes too, and I understand if English isn't your first language but at least try don’t use text talk or things like that.
I find myself playing male OCs most of the time, I’ll still RP females though
My favorite genres/settings are fantasy, drama, modern day, and coming of age
In regards to the above, I’m also good at other genres and settings