Villainous Chapter 1Chapter 1:More Like This
Link grit his teeth as he stared down at the guards. Of all the bloody stubborn...!
"Let me pass!"
It was a forceful command and under regular circumstances the guards would have jumped to obey forthwith. However, this time they must have been threatened with punishment of unspeakable horror for they maintained their stations and faced him with daring reserve. They both stared ahead, unwilling to catch his eyes lest they flinch and cave. Link knew how it was with guards. It was almost enough to inspire admiration from him.
But Link was not in a decent mood, and as such their resilient virtue was taken as obstinate stubbornness.
"Are your minds too feeble to comprehend? Step aside!" He took a step forward and in response the pair of guards crossed their spears, effectively blocking the maple doors that led to Zelda's study.
"I am sorry, Sir Link," spoke the right guard, "But we have our orders. The queen will see no one."
It took all of his control not to draw his sword and p
PE: Free + Open Source Art ProgramsThere are plently of art programs out there, but many cost money to buy. This article aims to help you find a free or open source altneratives to paid art programs.More Like This
The following programs are alternatives to digital painting programs like Paint Tool SAI and Corel Paintshop Pro.
Krita is a great program that is actively developed and has a plethora of features. The brush engine in particular is really nice. Similar to GIMP & Photoshop, Krita does more than just digital painting. You can do things like photomanipulation, and it offers a variety of file formats and templates to experiment with. Because there are so many features, the learning curve is going to be higher than with something like SAI, but since it's well laid out and gorgeous, you should be able to paint gorgeous stuff in no time.
Keep in mind, Krita uses a lot of RAM & CPU, and you might need a graphics card to keep the pro
How to annoy Ciel Phantomhive1. Steal his eye-patch.More Like This
2. When he accuses you for stealing it, blame Sebastian, while wearing it.
3. Ask him what his relationship he has with Sebastian.
4. When he says something along the lines as "He's just my butler" scream "LIAR!"
5. Show him Sebastian x Ciel Fanfics, fanart, smut, etc.
6. Get his reaction on video.
7. Post said video on Youtube.com
8. Lock him in a room with Sebastian.
9. Refuse to let them out until they confess their undying love for eachother.
10. Place cats randomly throughout the manor.
11. When he scolds you for letting cats in, blame Sebastian but make it obvious it was you.
12. Replace his clothes with Alois' shorts.
13. When playing chess with him, stare at him with a straight face and without losing eye-contact, flip the game board over.
14. When he calls Sebastian to pick it up tell him he shouldn't be so dependent on his butler.
15. Repeatedly call him