What would you do if... MEME THING.TOOK FROM CM-san CC 3_More Like This
What would you do if......
● I died:
● I kissed you:
● I fell:
● I lived next door to you:
● I showed up at your house unexpectedly:
● I stole something:
● I was murdered:
● I cried:
● I asked you to marry me:
● I was hospitalized:
● Keep a secret if I told you one?
● Hold my hand?
● Study with me?
● Cook for me?
● Love me?
● Date me?
● When and how did we meet?
● Describe me in three words.
● What was your first impression of me?
● What do you think of me now?
● What reminds you of me?
● Could you see us together forever?
● When's the last time you saw me?
● Are you gonna re-post this to see what I say about you?
Jess' ChristmasMerry Christmas by JessMore Like This
The fire was crackling and I curled up next to my ma, who was resting on our dust couch, which was dotted with holes. She had finished the daily house chores and finally got off her feet. My little brothers were stacking sticks quietly in front of us. Peter was three-years-old and James was four-years-old.
I was six-years-old and have four older siblings. Francie, nine-years-old, Carrie is twelve, Frank is fourteen, and Daniel is fifteen. Frank, and Daniel were out helping pa in the fields. I was workin’ with them, but pa told me to go inside and see if I could help ma, what he really meant was comfort her. This time of year she always seemed a bit sad. Francie told me this was because her parents, my grandparents, died around this time and that ma remembers time with them was always a happy time. Francie told me about Christmas, a day of joy and gift giving, also the celebration of God coming to the world as a little baby. It’s i