Beh questo e presto per essere un addioThis is like...bad. I start registrations in a couple of days and I soon realized. THere will be no time on the computer. With my family, or my close friends on OBNOOC. *lowers his horns sadly* I would hate to not talk to you all in a very long time. Sometimes, life is going to call louder than fun things. I have to accept the fact that I might not be on for long periods of time. But I promise you all. Family and close friends...I will come back to talk to you all on Chat or comments.More Like This
It sucks to be like this. I have to spend the last few days of my summer for something. *laughs* Can't believe it came so soon for all of us.
To The Fairest - The PartyEris sneered at herself in the mirror, thinking to herself, This is going to be terrible... thinking of how she's going to have to act like she likes Brian and whomever he introduces her to over the course of the night while trying to gain her money. She tried twirling in the 90%-skin-tight sparkly gold halter dress that reached to her ankles without success and almost falling over. Great, she thought. She tried her best to make it to the Manor without falling on her face.More Like This
Brian stood at the door as she'd told him to. He smiled at her and she put on a fake one as he took her hand and led her into the ballroom. She looked around her at the massive mansion and smiled, thinking, I'm going to be so rich!
"You look beautiful," Brian whispered in her ear. She tried holding back her sneers and scoffs and reflexes to give him a false sense of trust. She smiled up at him. "I'm glad you came. Would you like me to get us some champagne?"
She nodded. He went off and she
The groups Chatroom's (links)We now have Some chatrooms!More Like This
Be polite, Always ask permission from people before you offline their OC's
100 Ways to Annoy Knockout100 Ways to Annoy Knockout:More Like This
1) Tell him that red is defiantly not his color. In fact, you think he could use a paint job. And his optics should now be blue.
2) Explain in a dreamy voice that you would love to ride in the most powerful Cybertronian vehicle out there you want to hear the purr of the engine and feel the soft vibrations of the car yes, you really would love a ride inside of Optimus Prime.
3) Tell Knockout that the Vehicon (Decepticon drones) know more about cars then he does.
4) After a long hard battle against the Autobots, go up to Knockout and say you've seen better fighting from a sparkling. Oh yeah, and he's got some dents and scratches right there, there annnddd there.
5) Scratch Knockout's paint job and tell him with the sweetest voice possible, "Buff that".
6) Explain to Knockout the two main versions of 'knock out' (1: Being drop-dead sexy and 2: being K.O'd in a fight). Then tell him he was named after the second definition, as any Autobot can