Beginning Your Professional Artistic JourneyArt in the ProfessionsMore Like This
So you're dreaming of the day when you can stay home and draw the hours away, without a care in the world. You're looking at artists who have made names for themselves, with a pit of envy in your stomach. You know you could make it as a professional artist, if only you knew where to start!
But the idea seems pretty daunting at first. But with a bit of planning, you can begin your journey as a professional artist. Be ready for long hours, daily drawing, and lots of marketing! Being a professional artist takes more than simply opening up commissions and waiting for clients to shower you with money. It takes planning, dedication, and lots of hard work.
Evaluate Your Situation
The first step toward becoming a professional artist is to examine your current situation and decide what expenses you currently have that need to be paid for. If you have rent, electricity, and cable bills, you’re going to
Comment Thingy... By Rosie-chan17Hey everyone!More Like This
This is a journal I posted a comment on and thought I would share!
If you comment, I will tell you:
Journal made by::iconrosie-chan17:
1. Tell you something I learned about you from looking at your profile for 13 seconds.
2. Tell you what color you remind me of.
3. Tell you what element you remind me of.
4. Tell you what fictional character you remind me of.
5. Tell you something I like about you.
6. Ask you a question or request.
7. Give you a nickname.
8. Tell you what food/flavor you remind me of.
9. Tell you to post this in your journal.
1. You're doujinshi.
5. I like your art and the person you are.
6. Do you have a Skype?
9. If ya want.