Stock and Resources PE: Pre-Cut ImagesStock & ResourcesMore Like This
What you need to know about Pre-Cut Images:
Pre-cut images can be a very handy resource for artists looking to save some time on the extraction process of stock. These images are isolated from their primary background in a .png or .psd format. These resources should be well extracted with a clear attention to detailed removal, and a lack of stray particle pixels.
What these should contain:
- They should come from resources that allow for redistribution, typically your own images.
- The pre-cut image should have its original source cited in the artist’s comments, including your own images.
- They should meet the minimum size requirements of 1000 x 1000 pixels.
What these should not contain:
- They should never contain Google, celebrity, anime, movie screen shots, or retail website images. These so-called “renders” are not permitted in the Stock & Resources gallery.
- They should not be s
you are single.you’re not single because you didn’t forward that chain letter,More Like This
because your replies were too quick
because you missed one of his
because you said the wrong thing.
you’re not single because
your tits are too small or
her ass looks better in those pants or
you have a stomach or
“men want women with curves.”
you’re not single because you’re messy
you’re not single because you’re not ladylike enough
because you don’t fit in
because you’re too ugly
because you’re too this, you’re not enough of that.
you’re not single because who would date somebody like you?
you’re not single because you fall in love too easily,
or because you don’t open up enough.
you are not single because your heart is too big
or too small.
relationships are not gained through meticulousness,
at how precisely your words land
and how perfect your face is when you laugh.
you are not single because it’s what you deserve
Important: Have you Notified your Stock Providers?Hi all,More Like This
I just wanted to take a quick moment out from registering people for the Photomanipulation Tournament to bring to your attention an issue that is plaguing our community.
I think a lot of people think that, with the new Mentions system, there is no need to notify stock providers when you use their work. This is untrue! There are a few of reasons why you still need to notify them via note or comment, as per their preference, when you use their stock:
1. Some people turn their Mentions off because they get to be annoying. Thus, if you don't tell them, they may never see your gorgeous work.
2. Stock providers like to keep track of your work, and notes/comments help with that.
3. If your stock provider doesn't see your work, he/she can't give you love!