[I know, just.... How many of these are there??]1. Full name: Quasimodo Frollo de ParisMore Like This
2. Nickname: Quasi or Tenor (thanks to Robin Hood)
3. Zodiac sign: ... ?
4. Male or female: Male
5. Elementary school: ...I was taught within the church.
6. High school: ... I beg your pardon?
7. College: Yes, a year in woodwork and carpentry at the College of Torch.
8. Hair color: bright ginger, unfortunately...
9. Tall or short: If I had a normal back? About inbetween...
11. Sweats or jeans: ...I am sorry if I seem a bit dim, but I have no idea.
12. Phone or camera: ....
13. Health freak: Whatever that term means, I do my best to care for myself as much as possible.
14. Orange or apple: Apples...
15. Do you have a boyfriend?: ...... excuse me?
16. Eat or drink: ...I do both?
17. Eye color: Aquamarine.
18. Pepsi or Coke: .... those do not sound good.
HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane: No...whatever it is...
20. Been in a relationship: .....
21. Been in a car accident: .... Car? I have fallen off of a horse before though.
22. Been in a fist
Alive (Heroes Quest) "Ubi concordia ibi victoria."More Like This
*There was a time of peace, a breather amongst despair thanks to the wish of a fairy :iconwdisneyRP-Rani:. Her wish to a rainbow resulted on humans turning into fairfolk for awhile. Minister Frollo had a taste of freedom and a new understanding of the marvelous of nature. However, the midsummer night dream came to an end, and what followed was a nightmare turned reality. It all began when the castle of Camelot was destroyed and an injured guard was to warn about dire times to come. Soon, a storm befell over Toon Toown, and there were word about Paris being on risk. Minister Frollo was confident on the security of his city, and so refugees from Camelot travelled to France and claimed sanctuary at Notre Dame.
The sun had just set, and the Minister’s mind was with the ghost bride :iconwdisneyrp-constance:, in deep pain due her betrayal... why? Ala
In Memoriam (HvV RP)Darkness. The dictionary defines it as an absence of light. Concealment. For the most part, society has feared the dark, what could be lurking behind the shadows, waiting, to attack them, to strike them down. It's never been something anyone was too fond of, that much I'm certain. There are moments, though, that being in the dark may not be such a bad thing. What you don't know, can't hurt you. What you can't see, can't strike you down. At least not in most senses of the word. Outside of the first eight years of my life, I've lived by the belief that concealing, not letting anyone know the truth, was the best course of action. It was my very motto, concealing, not feeling, not letting anyone know. Words that were instilled upon me by my father. And to him, from his father before. In most instances, they were simply words of wisdom, meant to motivate the future kings and queens of my kingdom.More Like This