Meltdown English LyricsThe city lights all shine too bright against the chill of ether anesthesiaMore Like This
At two am, insomnia has taken me and things are changing rapidly
My stomach feels like a hundred degrees
Running low on fuel like a lighter without its oil
Oh, wouldn't I be relieved
If you could tell me that all of this had been lies
I had a dream that it was the midafternoon
I put my dirty hands round your neck and squeezed them tighter, tighter
And I watched as the pulse in your throat
Began to dwindle down till the tears filled my eyes
Take me to a reactor, cause I
I wanna dive into the core, I wanna try
Don't you think that the light engulfing you'd be beautiful?
Take me to a reactor, cause I
If I could dive into the core, then maybe I
would be forgiven and all my sins would be absolved from me
I hear the sound of footsteps running up the stairs and pass along the balcony
The cloudy sky drops darkness on the window panes, and shadows fall across the room
As twilight scatters the remaining day
The ruddy sun
17 Signs You Like Daedra Too Much1. You believe Azura actually knew your destiny before you were born.More Like This
2. Your worship of Boethiah has led you to believe that treason is a sacrament.
3. You think Clavicus Vile is right to have you kill Barbas with that axe. Poor doggy.
4. You honestly believe that Hermaeus Mora knows everything there is to learn, despite the fact that he needs your help learn secrets from the Skaal tribe.
5. You like Hircine because... oh, let's face it, you're one of those weird werewolf-loving people, aren't you?
6. You keep your room so neat, even the dust is arranged in orderly rows. You want to make Jyggalag proud.
7. You are still outrage that Yamarz let giants... giants take over Malacath's shrine.
8. You actually wanted to join the Cult of the Mythic Dawn. For Lord Dagon!
9. You see nothing wrong with murdering 10 people who trust you with the Ebony Blade. Mephala said it was alright.
10. You were proud to serve Meridia and wield the Dawnbreaker, even when the #%@! game kept dropping yo
Vocaloid Song Translation: Plastic Garden"If you want something done, do it yourself."More Like This
For over a month now, I had been waiting for the English translation of Plastic Garden by ayuciki, alternatively known as Mermaid-P, featuring Kagamine Rin and Len and Hiyama Kiyoteru. Notably, the song begins with music box-like melody accompanied by a piano that segues into more rock-oriented music featuring an electric guitar, drums and what sounds like an electric keyboard occasionally accompanied by the music box. The song is accompanied by a gorgeously-animated PV that caught my attention particularly because of the unusual character designs employed for the Vocaloids featured, especially Rin, who was attired in a lolita-style dress, had very long, ornamented hair, and was apparently heterochromic.
The PV itself gives the viewer a general and basic idea of the song's plot, but the d