Yeah, I'm OKI’m fine.More Like This
I’m not fine.
I’ve just got a cold.
I feel like I’m dying inside.
I guess I’m just tired.
I was up all night talking him out of committing.
I had an accident with a felt tip.
Damn, I let them see the cut.
Sure, my friends are doing well.
Well, they’re alive.
It is my hay fever. It's awful this time of year.
I've been crying almost constantly for months.
Nah, I don’t need any help.
I need help. Man do I need help.
It's OK, everything's sorted.
I can’t believe I let it get worse.
I can’t do anything…
100 Reasons to Stay Alive1. A hug.More Like This
2. An “I love you”.
3. A funny tumblr post.
4. A message, “I miss you”.
5. A pat on the shoulder.
6. Walking past the compass and knowing I am clean.
7. The funny doodle I did during English.
8. A piece of music that reminds me of the fateful day last November.
9. Inside jokes.
10. Wrestling my friend until we are covered in bruises then laughing and hugging.
11. Eating lunch that is covered in sawdust.
12. Seeing the teacher give me the look then totally ignoring what I'm doing.
13. Playing the “bogies” game, but dirtier.
14. A quick snog between classes.
15. Stealing his glasses then seeing him moan.
16. Giving them back and him punching me playfully.
17. Seeing the picture we drew together before leaving.
18. Walking past the house and recalling everything all at once.
19. That feels moment when a ship becomes canon.
20. Dan and Phil.
21. The moment when both of us want something yet neither wants to initiate it and we look at each other