Organized by Collection
What's with all the shitty 'the killer' OC's?I can fully understand creating on OC based on inspiration from an already existing character but aren't there enough killers now? And half of them are just genderswapped Jeffs, same clothing and everything! At least Jane is a little more unique, sure, she's not original by any means but at least you can tell she and Jeff are two seperate characters.
More Like This
Because of all the bullshit OC's I've seen, I've come up with a key on how to make a "the killer" OC
- Directly copy a picture of Jeff the Killer
- Change maybe one or two details, but they have to be as little as possible, such as eye color
- Don't bother spiffing up the wardrobe, just slap on the same hoodie and sweatpants we're all used to
- If you so happen to change the color of said hoodie or sweatpants, don't use any color other than white, black, or gray
- You can change the hairdo (slightly) but leave it shoulder-length and black- you want your OC to be as unoriginal as possible!
- The name MUST start with the letter "J" and