Devious Journal Entry001. Your Name: RachelMore Like This
002. Spell your name backwards: Lehcar
003. Date of birth: Aug 6th
004. Male or female? Femal
005. Astrological sign: Leo
006. Nicknames: Llama, Duckie
007. Occupation?: Nonee
008. Height: 5'3
009. Weight: I'm to shy to say huff :c
010. Hair color: Brown
011. Eye color: Grey
012. Where were you born?: B.C
013. Where do you reside now? B.C
014. Age: 13
015. Screen names: Llama, DUckie
016. E-mail: nooopeee
017. What does your screen name stand for? Nothing really
018. What is your LJ name?:What the butt nuggets is that
019. What does your diary name stand for?: I don't have a diary....
020. Pets: @ dogs, and a cat.
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake?: Idk
022. Piercings: None
024. Shoe size: Size 3... ladies...
025. Righty or lefty?: Righty :3
026. Wearing: Metallica shirt and black baggy shorts.
027. Hearing: I'm talking to Maddy c:
028. Feeling: Happy and blushy bc maddy whoops
029. Eating/drinking: Drinking a green tea
How to Get Noticed on DeviantartPopularity is an important thing to a lot of DeviantART users, some want be popular, others already are. Now, it's not an overnight thing, it takes time. Time, effort, commitment, originality, willpower, and kindness are what you need to reach such a rank.More Like This
You must have enough extra time to keep your dA page nice and neat, and to upload new art often. If you are busy with something, like chores or homework, you need to get those finished first. If you are a caretaker, like a babysitter, you will need to find short opportunities, any other time that you get a break, you can use it to check and update your DeviantART account. Find a nice time, like a long break from school, and work on your art and account.
In order to be recognized, you need to be original in your own special way. Using lineart and bases will not get you far. Find the thing you are best at, it doesn't even have to be drawing. It could be painting, crafting, literature, anything really. You've just got to mak