Organized by Collection
A Review on Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters First of all...giving my honest opinions. So...don`t hate on me. Please!?!?
More Like This
If I were to grade this overall on a scale from 1 to 10, it would be a six. Reasons...
Percy Jackson 2 failed in the category of following the book. For the first five or so minutes, I was impressed. Then...well...it went downhill. Fast.
Percy Jackson 2 aced impressing me in the arts of not only animation, but the acting too. The actors showed real feeling, as far as I could tell.
The arts were wonderfully designed, I don`t know about to the book but I really haven`t seen much difference so far. The plot, as always, was to save Olympus. The movie was quick, a good thing for because my bro came and got sick. It was well developed, and easy to understand.
ALTHOUGH, the parts about following the book hardly happened at all. I was not impressed by the following o
10 ways to annoy Annabeth
More Like This
1. Remind her about Luke.
2. Video tape her reaction and upload it to god-tube.
3. Tell her it got a million hits, tell her most of the hits was Luke, who was watching from the underworld
4. Tell her about an ancient artifact (that you made up) and make up a history for it, (She will be annoyed because she doesnt know it!)
5. Tell her that she wasn't smart enough to recognize Circe, and that caused Percy to be a gunea pig.
6. E-mail her an inapropriate thing, and when she opens it up, say "Bad Annabeth, is Percy no enough for you!"
7. Ask her if she has a belly-button.
8. If she says yes, say, "I want proof"
9. If she ignores you then keep asking her, and poke her everytime you do. Ex.) *poke* do you have a bellybutton? *poke* do you have a bellybutton?
10. When she's sleeping, put some shaving cream on the parts of her pillow that aren't covered up and when she rolls over, run.