10 ways to annoy AnnabethMore Like This
1. Remind her about Luke.
2. Video tape her reaction and upload it to god-tube.
3. Tell her it got a million hits, tell her most of the hits was Luke, who was watching from the underworld
4. Tell her about an ancient artifact (that you made up) and make up a history for it, (She will be annoyed because she doesnt know it!)
5. Tell her that she wasn't smart enough to recognize Circe, and that caused Percy to be a gunea pig.
6. E-mail her an inapropriate thing, and when she opens it up, say "Bad Annabeth, is Percy no enough for you!"
7. Ask her if she has a belly-button.
8. If she says yes, say, "I want proof"
9. If she ignores you then keep asking her, and poke her everytime you do. Ex.) *poke* do you have a bellybutton? *poke* do you have a bellybutton?
10. When she's sleeping, put some shaving cream on the parts of her pillow that aren't covered up and when she rolls over, run.
A Review on Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters First of all...giving my honest opinions. So...don`t hate on me. Please!?!?More Like This
If I were to grade this overall on a scale from 1 to 10, it would be a six. Reasons...
Percy Jackson 2 failed in the category of following the book. For the first five or so minutes, I was impressed. Then...well...it went downhill. Fast.
Percy Jackson 2 aced impressing me in the arts of not only animation, but the acting too. The actors showed real feeling, as far as I could tell.
The arts were wonderfully designed, I don`t know about to the book but I really haven`t seen much difference so far. The plot, as always, was to save Olympus. The movie was quick, a good thing for because my bro came and got sick. It was well developed, and easy to understand.
ALTHOUGH, the parts about following the book hardly happened at all. I was not impressed by the following o
Soul Sensor PoniesThis race of pony is rare among the general populous, only really seen in unicorns and Alicorns, Earth Ponies and Pegasi have been recordedMore Like This
This ability is usually passed down to family, but can be taught to powerful members of any race
Every pony has a life force, every pony has a soul, but Sensors are the only ones to be able to access this soul/life force.
Sensors don't look different from the average, but they do share a pattern of looks
- They are usually pastel coloured in one way. A coat colour, A mane colour or the eyes are pastel.
then they have a saturated colour somewhere on their body.
-If the pony has wings they 9 of ten times have a gradient of their soul colour. if your pony is White and has a Purple soul colour its wings are white and purple gradient.
-The eye colour is the ponies soul colour, if dual coloured eyes, its hard to tell, the soul magic aura is the dead give away.
- These ponies have two magic auras if they have a hor
How Much I Love You Part 2Nico sighed, plopping down next to Leo on the couch.More Like This
"Hey babe. How was work?" Leo asked, kissing him on the cheek.
"Horrible," Nico groaned, dropping his head on Leo's shoulder. "I hate this job, Leo. I hate the snobby customers, and I hate having my dad watch me work, and I hate jewelry, and I hate Eros. I miss my old job. The smell of the coffee, and the quietness of the shop, except for the sound of people typing on their laptops. Leo, I want my old job back."
Leo ran his hand through Nico's hair gently, kissing him on the head. "You don't mean that. Don't you like working with Hazel?" he asked.
"Yeah, but I liked working at the coffee shop better. Working at Pluto's sucks," Nico complained.
Leo put his hand on Nico's cheek, lifting his head and kissing him softly. "Just keep working there for a while. It'll get better. You just had a bad day, that's all."
Nico sighed. "Fine. I doubt it though. I really am sick of working there."
Leo kissed him again. "No more complaini
How Much I Love You Part 1Leo yawned, rolling onto his stomach and twisting the sheets around as he did so. His pillow had been pushed to the side slightly in the middle of the night, so his face was half on the pillow and half on the mattress. He couldn't see over the pillow, so he lifted his head to look at the clock for a moment before dropping his head back onto the bed. He yawned again, closing his eyes.More Like This
The small bundle of blankets next to him moved, and a head of shaggy black hair poked out from under the covers. "Mm, Leo?"
Leo hummed softly, not bothering to move.
"What time is it?" Nico mumbled, lifting one arm from it's spot wrapped around Leo's waist to rub his eyes sleepily.
"Eight thirty-ish," Leo responded, turning his head to look at the Italian.
Nico groaned and mumbled something, burying his face in Leo's side.
Leo chuckled softly, rolling onto his side and pulling the pale boy closer, wrapping his arms around Nico. Nico buried his face in Leo's shoulder, closing his eyes and curling up against