Fiona Bio SheetG E N E R A LMore Like This
- Full name: Fiona
- Nickname(s): Mermaid, Murmur, Squeaky
- Age: 17
- Gender: Female
- Language(s): English
- Accent?: A bit of a Southern accent.
A P P E A R E N C E
- Height: Small for a vixen her age.
- Eyes: Amber.
- Fur and scales: Reddish brown, with white underbelly, muzzle, tail-tip, black legs and ears, and blue fins on her elbows, along her spine, and webbing between all four paws.
- Complexion: I have no idea how to answer this for a fox/fish hybrid.
- Frame: Small and skinny, although because her fur is poofy, she looks average.
- Tattoo(s)?: Nope.
- Scars: Nope
- Shirt: Hard for her to wear, because of her dorsal fin.
- Pants: Nope.
- Shoes: Also hard to wear, because of webbed paws.
- Accessories: None.
- Anything else: None, currently~
H I S T O R Y
- Birthdate: March 6
- Country of origin: USA
- Family: Fiona's family is very small, consisting of her mother and father, as well as herself.
- Childhood: Fiona was born to a vixen with magical abilitie
Dragons of Gravotally Book 1 chapter 6Chapter 6More Like This
Hyperspace, which was something I learned a couple years ago, was space travel at ninety-nine percent the speed of light, since objects with mass cannot achieve that speed. Hyper drives are what is used to propel the spacecraft into Hyperspace. The entire trip was uneventful. The Humans gave us food and water, though Sinalu took very little. I guess she wouldn't eat or drink any more than she could at that size, and she was hiding under the membrane between my spines which meant they had to try and fit everything between me and the door. Whatever she had been through, she wanted nothing to do with the Humans. I had so many questions that I wanted to ask her, but here was not the place to ask those questions. Though this may be the only chance to ask, because if they separate us when we get there then I might not be able to ask her again.
Only one more thing worth mentioning was that a Human doctor wanted to check me for wounds but Sinalu had healed