Perfectionist tips I use for reflection.1. You are not GOD, You are just the shit he took.More Like This
2. Embrace that shit.
3. No matter how long You take to finish something, You've already lost.
4. Go ahead and procrastinate, take Your time. By the time You come back, You are already there... in the cemetery.
5. The harder You try, uglier it becomes.
6. No, that extra cup of coffee will not help You.
7. The best brand of pencil will not improve Your skills. I mean, You won't even use it anyways.
8. Blank paper will not bite You.
9. You can't spell the word Productivity right.
10. Just finish that shit.
11. This Journal took 6 hours to be finished. Please DA, disable the edit function.
About the Chibi practices.There are people asking me if it's okay to use the drawings from my gallery for practice and stuff. I cannot answer to all of them so I'd like to say in this journal.More Like This
You are very welcome to use them for learning and practice, as long as You leave the credits from the source if You intend to upload the works in your DA and such. Please feel free to use them, it will be an honor. Except, if You're trying to sell them for points or money, I do not permit to trace over them or copy-paste, please do not do this.
But please consider my drawings as only studies and not something absolute.. as they are still incomplete and have a lot of mistakes... I look at them now and makes me want to hide out of embarrassment.. uhehe ^//^.
As always I'm sorry if I couldn't reply to every comments, but I appreciate every one of them.
Collection: StrengthMore Like This
Strength and Discipline
When “strength” is the topic, do you think of physical or machine power—or of will power and determination to achieve the goals of your cause?
Relative to size, no human being has ever been as powerful as a common ant. And one person’s life ambition is often another person’s conception of total madness. Context and perspective is everything — as you’ll find illustrated by perusing the following gallery of image