Moving Forward into 2015And time for our next feature of marvelous stock providers.More Like This
But first, a word from our sponsor. After all, have to keep the dragon fed, and the fires burning if the dwarves, and elves and faery folk are to craft and create the work you use. http://amzn.com/w/2ACWOZEGVO8S
It is, and probably always will be a problem with those that choose to try and use the work of the stock artists, to feed their own rather twisted appetites, but we cannot let those affect how we see our own work and how we choose to work with the community we have here, both of stock artists, and models, as well as the artists that we interact with. The balance is that there is much more light, appreciation and support than there are the psychotic and the deranged. As long as we support each other, look out for each other, and care about the quality and the work that we do, then we will remain and grow even more so, a strong and cohesive community of resources for all the arts, and visions out there.
Stock RulesIf you use my stock, please follow my stock rulesMore Like This
- My stock may be used for edits, photomanipulations, premades, etc.
- If you use any of my resources, please put a link to the stock and my profile in your description
- Please do not re-post as your own, or redistribute in any way
- Please do not combine my resources with illegitimate stock
- Do NOT use my stock in anything hateful, racist, pornographic or violent
- If you want to use my stock commercially, or outside DA, please note me. I have the right to refuse. But no worries, I’ll most likely say yes.
Unedited textures may be used to create other textures or brushes
Edited textures may not be used to create other textures
Stock photo’s may not be cut out and then redistributed as your own