The Impossible Quiz: AnswersMore Like This
IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ ANSWERS! YOU CHEATING SWINE!
Answers in BOLD indicate Bomb questions.
1. Four (Count the holes in the words "A Polo" rather than counting the ONE hole in an actual Polo mint)
2. No, but a tin can (An old joke...)
3. K.O. (O.K. backwards)
4. Click "The Answer" in the question
5. Go around the sides of the flash and back in the other side.
6. Shallots (Shallots are small onions, and as it's a square root, the answer must be smaller)
7. An Elephant (The largest thing in real life)
8. Click the tick that appears just below the S and E.
9. The 2nd "That one" (The second answer is pointing to the third box, which was the last question's answer.)
10. False Teeth (Choose Food = Chews Food)
+ 1 SKIP!
11. n (The number 2 follows the word "December" first, and the letter 'n' follows second.)
12. Click the dot on the 'i' (it is the smallest blue dot there!)
13. F'taang (Well, they do kind of make that sound )
14. Torch (Lighter, as in visual light, not weight)