I'm 82% VirginStolen from :iconcasey-von-salamander:.More Like This
Start with 100% and subtract 1% for everything that you've done. Then repost as "I'm __% Virgin". Lowest number you have the more you've done!
1.  Smoked.
2. [:iconholylaplz:] Drank alcohol. (I was just receiving wine at Church! It tastes really good, though. )
3. [:iconholylaplz:] Cried when someone died.
4.  Been drunk.
5.  Had sex.
6. [:iconholylaplz:] Been to a concert.
7.  gotten/given a handjob.
8.  gotten/given a blowjob.
9.  Been verbally/sexually harassed.
10.  Verbally/sexually harassed somebody.
PERCENTAGE SO FAR: 97%
11.  Felt someone up and/or been felt up.
12.  Laughed so hard something came out of your nose.
13.  Cheated on a boyfriend/girlfriend before.
14.  Been cheated on by a boyfriend/girlfriend.
15.  Been to prom.
16. [:iconholylaplz:] Cried at school.
17.  Gotten lost in a WalMart or a department store.
18.  Went streaking.
19.  Given or receieved a lap d
Top 40 Total Drama Characters Part 3 (19-11)#19: HeatherMore Like This
The biggest screenhogger in the Total Drama cast. Like almost every other Total Drama fan, I did not like Heather AT ALL when TDI first aired. She was a typical spoiled queen bee bitch who delighted in creating drama for the other campers, especially Gwen and it was sweet, sweet revenge when she was finally eliminated. In TDA she played the game on a more low-key note, though she was still not trusted by her teammates. I was genuinely surprised when she made it to 8th place because I was expecting her to be eliminated sooner. She was undoubtedly one of the major highlights of TDWT when she became the anti-hero of the show because of her rivalry/attraction with Alejandro. I was especially pissed with the writers for giving her victory to Alejandro in the finale with one of their biggest bullshit moves. TDAS was without a doubt her worst season, destroying her character and dumbing her down so she would be eliminated early into the season by having her LEAVE BEHIND THE IDOL,