Open for commissions!Request time!More Like This
I have had more requests in the last few months which I had to refuse because of the lack of time, but now I'm ready for your requests! I also created a Paypal address, I' m still learning its using...
What can I order?
I'll draw your original or role-play character, your pet, your pet as a furry, your favorit character from some fandom or anything you like. But keep in mind that I prefer the stuff below:
- animals, furries (wolf, hyena, dog, cat, rabbit, horse etc.)
- mythical creatures (dragon, gryphon, unicorn, naga etc.)
- American McGee's Alice / Alice: Madness Returns
- Tim Burton's Alice (and other versions of Alice in Wonderland)
- Watership Down
- The Lion King (Disney or realistic style)
- Stephen King's Dark Tower (or other SK stories)
- Game of Thrones books
- My Little Pony: FiM (especially villains, mostly in realistic style)
I don't draw:
And note: I c
So you want to do commissions?A basic guide to setting up commissionsMore Like This
When it comes to commissioning, there is so much that needs to be decided, arranged and thought of that it can all appear a bit daunting at first.
However: when following a couple of basic guidelines, setting up commissions really is not as hard as you think!
If you find the article informative, please it.
First things first
So you have decided you want to start doing commissions. That's great!
The first thing to do is to determine what you want to offer.
Do you want to offer drawings, or designs?
Will you be coding journal-skins for people, or will you be pixeling?
Take a look through your gallery and try to determine what you do best and what you like to do the most.
Because that will most likely be what you'll be offering.
Stick to what you're good at.
Don't promise what you can't deliver when someone is paying you for it.
Now that you've mo