10 Positive Quotes1."Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself to become a new person"- Gerard WayMore Like This
2."Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know anyone who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves."- Gerard Way
3. "There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope"- Gerard Way
4. "Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and self respect and everything that goes along with your self esteem."- Kurt Cobain
5. "Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary"- Gerard Way
6. "Be yourself, don't take anything from anyone and never let them take you alive."- Gerard Way
7. "No matter how ugly the world gets or how stupid it shows me it is, I always have faith"- Gerard Way
8. "One day your life will flash before
I was forced to wear dress as a girlThis is a true story from when I was 13 years old of when I was forced to wear girls clothing.More Like This
My parents were going away for the weekend, me and my sister spent the weekend at our grandmothers house. My grandma lived alone with her cat and was eager to have us over for a few days. She greeted us at the door with a big hug and lots of love. The day was great we had fun and was looking forward to the rest of the weekend.
When I went to go and have a shower I gave gran my clothes to be washed, half way through having the shower it suddenly dawned on me that I had forgotten to bring the bag of clothes that I'd packed. After having the shower I explained to my gran that I had no clothes with me, and we couldn't go and get the bag because we didn't have any keys to the house. Gran paused for a moment and left to go and get some clothes. After a minute or two she came back, and to my surprise she came back with a frilly girls nightie. (At this time I was really quite happy inside, as I was a
Deal With It (Austria X Punk!Reader :Commission: )More Like This
(Name) walked home from school with her music blaring in her ears from her headphones. She was already annoyed that Roderich was making her wear stupid frilly clothes to school and wear her hair in a stupid looking bun but now he would also be making her take piano classes as soon as he got home from work. He may be her guardian while her parents were away on a business trip and a close family friend but he had no right to put her through this kind of torture.
She wanted nothing more than to go anywhere but his house but if she tried getting away from these piano lessons she would never hear the end of it. She sighed and went inside Roderich’s house. She discarded her book bag on the floor and ran upstairs to her room as quickly as she could. Roderich wouldn’t be home from work for a while so she still had a good amount of time to herself. Might as well enjoy it while it lasted.
She took her headphones off as her music continued to blare through them and slipped out of her