50 Things Ciel Cannot Do1. I am no longer allowed to wear my eyepatch to the left side so I can scare Finny. The hospital bills and emotional scarring are not as funny as the look on his face.More Like This
2. I can not do the same as stated above to the dorky Indians when they won't leave my hosue.
3. Nor can I do it to Lizzie, no matter how many times her hugs threaten to collapse my ribcage.
4. It is not proper for young earls to crossdress as girls when it is not for an assignment.
5. Sebastian doesn't care if it's a great way to get back at Druit. (seduce and kill!)
6. Even though Sebastian himself seems to get off on it...
7. If I even so much as think about allowing Pluto into the house the contract is over.
8. Or Sebastian gets my soul without me getting revenge.
9. No matter how badly I want to I cannot hire Grelle to kill Lizzie.
10. Nor may I use my butler's body as payment to said shinigami.
11. Stealing is wrong, especailly when it's opium.
12. Yes, it's techinically mine so it's not really stealing but appare
50 Things Sebastian Cannot Do1. When awakening the young master I cannot greet him by saying, "Good morning sir, I hope I wasn't too rough." He doesn't like it no matter how amusing his reaction.More Like This
2. If the young master inquires as to whom is at the door I may not respond 'The black market.' Calming the young master from panic attacks aren't the most enjoyable of things.
3. The household help are to be treated as people, not like the incompetant morons they are.
4. Spitting in earl grey tea is bad, no matter what the young earl himself has thrown at my head that morning.
5. Cats are not permitted to be in the house.
6. Or in my room.
7. Especially not my room or the wardrobe in my room.
8. No cats anywhere except for outside (even still I must hide them!).
9. I may be a demon but that is no exucse for many reasons.
10. One of which being to scare the household help.
11. Offering contracts just to kill Finny is prohibited.
12. If Mey-Rin tries to rape me in my sleep I am permitted to hit her twice but no more.
That Teacher, Scheming. (A Demon's Pursuit, 29)More Like This
Summary: Sebastian is running out of time to secure Ciel, but he still has a few cards up his sleeve. Will Ciel listen now that he's back at school?
First Chapter | Previous: That Butler, Undecided
CHAPTER 29: That Teacher, Scheming.
The final work-week opened with a dawn that was as glorious as it was bitter. The news channels were filled with follow-up information on the department store terror-attack, and despite fears of attendance drops and angry parents, the school day began with all its usual mishaps.
Grey eyed me as I stepped into the Staff Room, his gentlemanly features schooled into a carefully blank expression. “Are you really feeling better?” he asked, cutting directly to the chase.
I glanced at him for the barest of a moment before letting my lips twitch upward. “I shall endure.”
The teachers surrounding our desks turned their heads to observe the two of us.