telling a sad story backwards-17.More Like This
it smells like grief and sterilized metal.
i climb into andrews bed, though the nurses have strictly forbidden it. he closes his eyes and holds me tightly, because he says when he cant see me, it is easier to pretend i never happened to him.
he pushes the cart aggressively down the aisle, pretending to mow over old ladies doing their sunday shopping.
"stop," i say giggling, lobbing a can of ravioli at him.
for a moment i think he simply didn't see me throw the can; it glances off his chest and falls to the floor, exploding in a pattern of red arrows. i don't notice his eyes rolling back in his head or the graceful way his body collapses to the floor.
the only thing i notice is the distinct thudding sound as his head hits the metal shelf and the screaming that may or may not be mine.
later in the hospital he calls for me and says he wants to apologize for keeping secrets, and the doctors launch into a medical explanation of his cancer.
their eyes are sad.
The HUGE Character Development MemeMore Like This
The Huge Character Development Questionnaire.
You could probably answer these questions easily for yourself. However a lot of people don't think about it for their characters so why don't we get them to answer these themselves! Please fill the Questionnaire out as if your answers were from your Characters Point of View. You might want to bold the questions or answers to easily distinguish them.
1. What is your birth name? What name do you use?
2. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where did you get it?
3. What do you look like? (Include height, weight, hair, eyes, skin, apparent age, and distinguishing features)
4. How do you dress most of the time?
5. How do you "dress up?"
6. How do you "dress down?"
7. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
8. Do you wear any jewelry?
9. In your opinion, what is your best feature?
10. What's your real birth date?
11. Where do you
100 Questions to Ask Your OCMore Like This
Hello, folks! The purpose of this exercise is to delve deep into a character's mind and tease out interesting eccentricities about them, the bits and pieces of unique information that make them special. Each question is designed to help think about the character more and understand them. Whether you're responding to one question or all of them, hopefully your character speaks to you all through it!
1. People don't behave the same way all the time. In fact, they generally have a mask for every social group -- friends, family, business. Sometimes they have a different mask for different groups of friends. How does your character act around different people? How does their personality shift and change?
2. Your character has been brought to a party and promptly ditched. They don't have a ride back home. How does this work? How comfortable are they around all of these strangers? Do they interact?
3. It's kind of awkward - what subje
History/myth assignment 1 Dorathea walked into the classroom calmly and heads to the chalk board, she writes down her name and the name of the class along with an agenda for the days lecture. She tried her best to keep the class as interested in the lecture as she possibly could by making what they were learning about have more emotion into it. She found that by adding feeling to the text that she tought that it would have better results with the students remembering it a bit better. Though it seemed not to really work with some of the students, but she did not let that bother her, some students seemed to be taking notes while others seemed to be making paper air plains or notes to pass around. She had confiscated most of them from the people that were not being as sneaky as the rest and by time class was coming to an end her desk had quite a few items she had taken from the disruptive students.More Like This
As it came closer and closer to the classes end she begain to wrap things up and give out the as