158 Ways to Annoy your Opp.158 Ways to Annoy Your Opponent (in Warhammer 40k)More Like This
1. In a 1500 point game, pull out a 2000 point army and claim its only 1500.
2. Put a name tag on every single one of your troops, as you move say (ex: "Ok Bob. Move here and kill him")
3. Put Sisters of Battle heads on some of your units and put them off to the side. Claim that they're cheerleaders.
4. Instead of rolling the dice to see what number you get, roll them at enemy units and if you hit one, cheer and claim you killed it.
5. Make your terrain a checker/chess board.
6. Halfway through the game claim your miniatures are tired and need a rest.
7. Field a teddy bear and claim its stats are all 10 (except save, which is 1)
8. Throw a dice at your opponents forehead. Wait for him to complain and say what you got on the dice. (Ex: "Ow! What the hell did you do that for!?" "I GOT A 5!!!")
9. When the opponent wants to start the game, just stare at him.
10. Bring cheerleaders to cheer you on (ex: "Go, Bob, go! You can do