8 Tips for Becoming Self-motivated to Write8 Tips for Becoming Self-motivated to WriteMore Like This
Anybody Can Write a Novel
Chapter 1 “Beginning to Write” – Section 4 “Self-Discipline”
With Links to Supplementary Material
I've talked before about dealing with writer's block, and different techniques for conquering it. But how do we write diligently and with self-motivation, given the overwhelming amount of distraction around us and the difficulty in becoming self-motivated? Today, I'm going to give some of the strategies that I have found to help me the most, so that you can try them or even modify them to fit your own personal strengths and vulnerabilities.
Tip 1: Identify the problem.
To solve any problem, you must be self-aware enough to understand it. Perhaps you are distracted by the overwhelming amount of content on the internet, by social media, by texts and phone ca
ERIDAN PANTS --how I did it!A lot of people are asking how I made my pants for the Eridan cosplay!More Like This
So, here's a list of what I used.
- thrift store black satin pants
- duct tape
- white primer spray paint
- blue spray paint
- blue screen-printing paint
- blapck dye pen (screen printing ink would probably work fine too, i don't know!)
- paint thinner
- a lot of brushes
Then here's what I did, step by step!
1. WASH PANTS
- thrift store pants are very nasty!! don't be wearing them without this step
2. TAPE PANTS
- i put on the pants, and my friends helped me tape stripes on! we cut the duct tape in half to make them narrow.
- tape them everywhere, and be careful when you're taking them off unless you're moving right to the next step!
3. SPRAY PANTS ((!! make sure you have a few layers on under the pants! the spray shouldn't be directly applied to skin!!))
- spray down the now-taped pant