Stolen Time: GoldenNny was stretched out on the couch when he heard a startled exclamation from the bedroom Teatime had converted into a magical workroom. This wasn't entirely unprecedented; Teatime was more inquisitive than skilled when it came to spellcraft and sometimes his experiments had unexpected results. So Nny wasn't entirely surprised when Teatime emerged sporting a head of glossy, waist-length blond ringlets.More Like This
Was. Um. He tried not to laugh. Was that what you were trying for?
No, Teatime said with a long-suffering air. I do hope it won't stay this way. It seems rather inconvenient. Although I could get it cut, I suppose.
Yeah, I guess, Nny looked at it, seemingly fascinated. I can see how it'd get in the way professionally. It's sort of flattering, though. Stepping closer, he reached out and ran his fingers through Teatime's lengthened hair. It was thick and soft, and framed his face nicely.
It's distracting, r
Stolen Time-Coffee and a MovieI'm really not quite sure why you want me to go to this... movie... with you, Nny. The idea doesn't make much sense to me, I'm afraid. In fact, it sounded quite similar to television, and Teatime had never really taken to television.More Like This
It's not just any movie, Nny said. It's ARMY OF DARKNESS. Lots of gore and weirdness. Anyway, I think a big screen might bother your eyes less. And I'll buy you popcorn.
Well, Teatime said, slightly mollified. I do like popcorn. But do we have to go to a movie for me to have some?
It's a good movie, Teatime. And it's not very long. Nny was starting to look sullen, as he did when thwarted. If anyone other than Teatime had crossed him this far, he'd already have unleashed a torrent of verbal abuse and a hail of violent blows with the nearest weapon-type object.
Oh, very well, Teatime sighed, noticing how cross Nny was getting. He could be so silly sometimes! But that w
Stolen Time: ScarsNny always marveled at how easily Teatime slept. Sleep came as naturally to him as grasping the hilt of a knife. He spent a lot of time watching Teatime sleep. The night was warm, and Teatime had kicked off the blankets, and was sprawled nude on the bed. In the dim light, his fair skin looked impossibly smooth.More Like This
It wasn't, under better lighting.
Not that it was rough or hairy. But despite his uncanny reflexes and extensive training, Teatime's life of professional killing (and the very same extensive training that had lead up to it) had earned him a scattering of mostly-old scars. Even in the near-darkness, even though he couldn't see them, Nny knew where they were.
Some were obvious... he supposed the missing eye counted as a scar, although it only seemed like one when Teatime took his false eye out to clean it. There was the scar on his chest, as nasty-looking as would be expected of any death wound. Nny reached out to lay his hand on it, feeling the raised flesh under his f
Devious Journal Entry1. YOUR REAL NAME: CherriMore Like This
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle) Cherizzle (fuck)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) Greendog
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) LouCh
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink) Neonslurpee
6. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, first two letters of your middle name, last two letters of your first name then last three letters of your last name) hupariugh
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (both parents middle name) Something jhon?
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets) Blackbuster
9. NINJA NAME: (First two letters of your first name added with Ruto) Chruto
10. PIRATE NAME: (Your middle name after the word Captain) Captain Pat