115 Things That I, Dempsey, Can't Do1. I can't break the fourth wall and curse at TreyarchMore Like This
2. Even though they don't really think things through
3. For example, putting a power switch in a FREAKING TEMPLE!
4. I mean, seriously Treyarch? SERIOUSLY!?
5. Or the fact that they ever so kindly decide to have the power off at the beginning of every match
6. Aren't they lovely?
7. I can't let my temper get too out of hand
8. Even thought I only take out my anger on freak bags
9. And Richtofen every now and then
10. I can't attempt to replace Richtofen with a hot chick
11. Well, it's kinda hard to do so, since we haven't really bumped into any chicks
12. Except for that one chick we heard back in that closet
13. The Quantum Device can't turn Richtofen into a hot chick either
14. No matter how hard I try...
15. ...I'll never meet that Hula Girl...
16. Hmm... Hula Girl...
17. I can't call Takeo "A little bundle of bad ass"
18. I think he fells as though I'm patronising him because of his height
19. Well, he can't help being vertica
115 Things That I, Takeo, Can't Do1. I'm not allowed to talk about honour as muchMore Like This
2. Even though it's a very interesting and honourable subject
3. Murderous tendencies are not allowed
4. I can only use them when killing the zombies
5. I'm not allowed to attempt to kill Richtofen
6. Even though he's a dishonourable, back stabbing prick
7. I'm not allowed to break the fourth wall and state something about the fandom's double standards
8. No one will listen to me anyway
9. I can't call Nikolai "Nikki"
10. Even though he screams like a girl
11. You know it's true
12. And it implies "slash"
13. That's why no one else has a nick name
14. I can't call him any other insult either
15. They can be seen as racist
16. But Richtofen's allowed to call me the "Monkey Bomb", and no one tells him off.
17. Please note up to no.7
18. My family matters are better kept secrete
19. Seriously, you do not want to know what happened to them
20. According to Dempsey, those stories aren't good around children
21. Or dinner parties
22. Like I'd e
NZ: Alternate Chapt 5Nazi Zombies: AlternateMore Like This
"You already lost."
Akio didn't understand what Richtofen meant by that until it was too late. Richtofen used his Luger to force the tip of Aiko's' Katana away from his chest before giving the Japanese woman a right hook to her jaw. Aiko grunted in pain as she staggered back' her hand instinctively rubbing her jaw to ease the pain that shot through her entire mouth. The next thing she knew Richtofen was right in front of her, the barrel of the Luger aimed in the middle of her eyes.
Richtofen sneered at her as he flicked off the safety and glanced at a terrified looking Erika. "I said zat 'you already lost'." Richtofen tsked at her. He then said in a serious tone, "Now put ze DG-3 down on ze ground and move towards ze vall." Richtofen glared at Aiko who stared at him defiantly when she didn't let go of her sword. "You as vell, ze Katana on ze ground. Now!"
The two reluctantly did as he ordered and placed their weapons to the ground, then they walked tow
NZ: Alternate Chapt 4Nazi Zombies: AlternateMore Like This
"My FN FAL is useless without ammo!" Nikolai threw the rifle aside now that he wasted his ammo. He still had his M1911 .Colt on him. But with only eight shots it was almost useless against the horde that was baring down on him. But he had nothing else to go on. He unholstered the American made weapon and aimed the .Colt at the zombies. The .45 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) or known as .45 Auto by the C.I.P. He pulled the trigger, the 45. bullet made a hole right in the middle of it's forehead. The zombie collapsed to the ground as three more took it's place quickly. Nikolai smirked casually kicking a zombie in the chest, knocking the others behind to the ground.
He didn't hesitate to take aim and put four more bullets into their heads. He hated them. They didn't deserve any mercy, because they were too far gone too show them any. They were dead so he didn't have to feel guilty for ending their undead lives.
Four shots were wasted. And he only had four mo
NZ: Alternate Chapt 3Nazi Zombies: AlternateMore Like This
Dempsey was spending all of his time listening to Laura explain the difference this world was compared to his. Apparently, there wasn't a war that involved the entire world since the 1800s. And that all the men were treated as the lowest class with the women at the top. There were large riots when all the men in America began protesting about human rights and the riot police were sent in to put the riots down. That was when all the troubles began it seemed, because in Germany where Nazism was widely practised. But sometime during the 1940s all contact with Germany just cut off. No one could get in nor could they get out. Erika herself from Germany had seen what was going on there, the dead had raised from the ground and began to kill everyone in their paths. The first thing they did was seal off all access into Germany and cut off all communication contacts with the outside world until the situation was handled. Of course, things slowly got out of hand
NZ: Alternate Chapt 2Nazi Zombies: AlternateMore Like This
"Am I the only one who finds this awkward?"
"Tank, your so cute vhen you are nervous."
"Hey! He is my man Erika!"
Having girls who wear similar to you and act very similar to you is really creepy. Dempsey is having a creepy feeling being around them as well. Erika acted similar to Richtofen but in a less demented way, she seemed to be very eager to learn about the "DG" weapons; or what he calls them "Wonder Waffles". And she and Laura were sitting next to him in a very very suggestive position. Their hands would often "slip" onto his lap, give him dreamy stares and they would lean back on their arms. Dempsey found out the hard way that Laura's breasts were noticeable and so were Erika's when their chests were out. He just had to shake his head at this.
He knew he was good looking but this was ridiculous! Having two hot woman who are young and fit looking, is so not cool being around a man as awesome as he is. Besides they were distracting him. He cast
NZ: Alternate Chapt 1Nazi Zombies: AlternateMore Like This
Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski and Takeo Masaki and Doctor Edward Richtofen were considered the best at what they do: Slaying the dead. And where others failed they succeeded, fighting since the year 1945 to the 1960s, they were very much the best of the best. Where ever they went; the zombies fell before their might and where the zombies have attacked, the gang were there months later armed and ready to fight.
And after hearing a rumour of a zombie attack in America, the gang are about to travel from Germany all the way to the United States by a strange machine that Richtofen had founded, he called it "A Portal".
"So why are we here again?" Dempsey asked.
"For ze LAST time Demphsey. Ve are going to use zhis to get to ze American states." Richtofen explained with irritation. He pressed a few buttons and twisted a few switches here and there and checked regularly how much power they needed or had.
Of course Dempsey was a slow learner and he d