Organized by Collection
Auditions ~ Open!Hello, it's Codliet here. Thanks for being patient with us getting everything ready, but now, I'd like to announce that the auditions for the OCT are finally open!!! Horray!
More Like This
We cannot wait to see what you come up with!
But first, here are a set of rules for the auditions that were given to me by Skeam.
1. No God modding, and no Mary sues or Gary Stues. Your character must have weaknesses and you cannot have more strengths than weaknesses.
2. You are allowed to enter 1 OC or you can enter a duo of 2.
3. If you have blood or gore, please put a mature content on your work.
4. No fan-made characters please.
5. Your character can be anything! This means any species, it doesn't have to be a human.
6. Include OCs physical strengths, weaknesses and intelligence.
7. You must have your own reference sheet, including a full body pic of your OC, fully coloured. You should also have a name (obviously), age, weight (optional), height, strengt
Jason Bagatta's app (written)Trainer
More Like This
Name: Jason Bagatta
Hometown: Transit Town
Appearance: Shaggy brown hair, ocean blue eyes, lightly tanned skin, always wears a blue shirt (of any shade), cargo pants (for all those pockets where he keeps different medicine items), and black shoes with white on the bottom.
Jason absolutely loves exploring... his problem, he often gets lost. Fortunately, his partner, Lucas the lucario, has always been there for Jason. Lucas was Jason's first pokemon before he even set out on his journeys throughout the known regions. In fact, his father works at a pokemon lab and as Jason's seventh birthday gift, he was given a black and blue egg. When Jason asked what pokemon would hatch from it, his father said it was a surprise. After four months of caring for the egg, Jason was as filled up with energy as a raichu on a sugar rush. It was a riolu! "I think I'll call you Lucas!" Jason said to the newborn riolu. It exclaimed
Yoshihito Arakida app (written)Name: Yoshihito Arakida
More Like This
Country of Origin: Japan
Social Cliche: Quiet (I don't know what else to say for a social cliche )
Personality: Yoshihito is a quiet chu, but he likes to be included in a conversation if he can help it. However, unless he's spoken to, he will more than likely remain silent and listen to others. There are times that he is lost in thought too, so if he asks what someone just said, you'd know he was thinking to himself.
Background: Unknown... he doesn't talk about it very much. Just that he's there now.
Likes: Inspirations for writing and most foods, particularly from the taste field of Umami (mushrooms, cheeses, and most meats)
Dislikes: Critics and Tomato Berries/anything spicy
- Yoshihito won't turn down food. However, if it's spicy, he'll try not to scream and ask for a drink of water. He'll be reluctant to even touch the food again.
- Yoshihito rarely talks about his past and it'll