Bunt Journal Entries pt. 2Day 2More Like This
I woke up in the same place with Celine in my arms still, I'm glad she and I made it through the night. She woke me up with a kiss on the cheek like she and I used to do as children. I missed her so much... I held her in my arms and then vowed that I shall protect her until the day I die. I also asked if it was okay for her to have me by her side no matter what. She agreed, which was totally awesome... I mean, which was much better than what I intended. She took me to her house and I met her father. I'm guessing Takeo-san isn't warmed up to me, I know I'm not warmed up to him. We had dinner and so right now, I'm watching over Celine in her sleep. Sleeping on the ground doesn't bug me but... knowing of how much I care for Celine makes it difficult to sleep if she isn't in my arms. I'm gonna go try to see if she'll slap me in the morning if she wakes up in my arms. Night, comrades.
I skipped day 3 completely because... Celine told me she felt the same way as I feel for her. W
115 Things That I, Takeo, Can't Do1. I'm not allowed to talk about honour as muchMore Like This
2. Even though it's a very interesting and honourable subject
3. Murderous tendencies are not allowed
4. I can only use them when killing the zombies
5. I'm not allowed to attempt to kill Richtofen
6. Even though he's a dishonourable, back stabbing prick
7. I'm not allowed to break the fourth wall and state something about the fandom's double standards
8. No one will listen to me anyway
9. I can't call Nikolai "Nikki"
10. Even though he screams like a girl
11. You know it's true
12. And it implies "slash"
13. That's why no one else has a nick name
14. I can't call him any other insult either
15. They can be seen as racist
16. But Richtofen's allowed to call me the "Monkey Bomb", and no one tells him off.
17. Please note up to no.7
18. My family matters are better kept secrete
19. Seriously, you do not want to know what happened to them
20. According to Dempsey, those stories aren't good around children
21. Or dinner parties
22. Like I'd e
Spam on deviantART: The Problem, and the Answer.How to define ‘spam’? Oh, yeah, I know: Bloody annoying.More Like This
It’s also several other things: Spam is unnecessary, provocative, and it’s everywhere. Recently, there’s been a huge influx of it on deviantART – notes are being sent to a large percentage of active deviants on an almost daily basis. Notes linking to scams (mainly fake competitions such as Poetry.com), advertisements, and every other annoying kind of place you can think of. Thankfully, this influx of spam is due to lessen because of some great work by the dA IT monkeys. However, some people will continue to spam. We as a community need to help minimise the impact of whatever spam there is… this article will tell you how to cope in the now-unlikelier instance of someone spamming.
People that receive spam get bloody annoyed – quite rightly so. They think someone’s sent them a kind note, or left them a kind comment, and it turns out to be somebody trying to take advant
A Cursed Sorrow: Ch. 3A Cursed SorrowMore Like This
Larit awoke to the sound of his bedroom chamber door slamming open. Opening his eyes slowly, he looked first to the curtained windows. It did not seem like time for his nanny to come in to wake him for breakfast yet. There was the sound of footsteps from multiple feet. Heavy footsteps, clanging, like the sound of armor. His eyes had not yet adjusted to the dim light of the bedroom before a set of large hands grabbed him by the arms, hoisting the boy out of his bed. Larit kicked and screamed, frightened.
Two guards had come to take the boy to the council for his banishment sentencing. They had been confused at first as to why King Marius would want to banish his own son from the kingdom, but carried out their orders as they were told. As soon as they’d entered the boy’s room and saw him sleeping so peacefully, they knew why he was being banished. He was a foul creature deserving of no less. As the younger guard held the struggling boy in his arms, the elder