Bunt Journal Entries pt. 2Day 2More Like This
I woke up in the same place with Celine in my arms still, I'm glad she and I made it through the night. She woke me up with a kiss on the cheek like she and I used to do as children. I missed her so much... I held her in my arms and then vowed that I shall protect her until the day I die. I also asked if it was okay for her to have me by her side no matter what. She agreed, which was totally awesome... I mean, which was much better than what I intended. She took me to her house and I met her father. I'm guessing Takeo-san isn't warmed up to me, I know I'm not warmed up to him. We had dinner and so right now, I'm watching over Celine in her sleep. Sleeping on the ground doesn't bug me but... knowing of how much I care for Celine makes it difficult to sleep if she isn't in my arms. I'm gonna go try to see if she'll slap me in the morning if she wakes up in my arms. Night, comrades.
I skipped day 3 completely because... Celine told me she felt the same way as I feel for her. W
115 Things That I, Takeo, Can't Do1. I'm not allowed to talk about honour as muchMore Like This
2. Even though it's a very interesting and honourable subject
3. Murderous tendencies are not allowed
4. I can only use them when killing the zombies
5. I'm not allowed to attempt to kill Richtofen
6. Even though he's a dishonourable, back stabbing prick
7. I'm not allowed to break the fourth wall and state something about the fandom's double standards
8. No one will listen to me anyway
9. I can't call Nikolai "Nikki"
10. Even though he screams like a girl
11. You know it's true
12. And it implies "slash"
13. That's why no one else has a nick name
14. I can't call him any other insult either
15. They can be seen as racist
16. But Richtofen's allowed to call me the "Monkey Bomb", and no one tells him off.
17. Please note up to no.7
18. My family matters are better kept secrete
19. Seriously, you do not want to know what happened to them
20. According to Dempsey, those stories aren't good around children
21. Or dinner parties
22. Like I'd e