Lessons: WarriorsThe Lessons Warriors Has Taught Us :More Like This
1. Violence doesn't solve all problems, but it does solve some. And they should be solved very violently.
2. Cats can have accents.
3. Old people are funny.
4. If your girlfriend dies, the default response is to sleep with her sister.
5. No matter how right you are, you're still wrong in some way.
6. Your logic doesn't have to make sense if you're angry enough.
7. Always use a condom.
8. Killing your half-brother solves all of your problems for 6-12 months.
9. Having fangirls gives you the right to do virtually anything without being considered evil *cough*Ashfur*cough*Scourge*cough*.
10. There are no limits to how homoerotically you can kill your own brother.
11. Casual racism is socially acceptable. More severe racism is less approved of, but still allowed. Only outright genocide crosses the line.
12. Most children in southern England will squee when they see a cat.
13. Good is cute/handsome; E
As A Clan Cat I Will Not...As a Clan cat, I will notMore Like This
1. Tell Tigerstar to get a life.
2. Make any remarks about Longtail compensating for something.
3. Ask Jayfeather "How many fingers am I holding up?"
4. Tell Crowfeather "I totally hit that" when talking about Leafpool or Feathertail.
5. Ask Ravenpaw and Barley who's on top.
6. Refer to Crowfeather as "Crowy", Jayfeather as "Jay-Jay", Tigerstar as "Tiggystar", etc.
7. Make any remarks about the length of Jayfeather's stick.
8. Make any remarks about Lionblaze exploring Heathertail's tunnels.
9. Make any remarks about how Hollyleaf never did anything that can be used as a sexual innuendo.
10. Taunt Crowfeather with revealing pictures of Leafpool.
11. Taunt Leafpool with revealing pictures of Crowfeather.
12. Hug anyone.
13. Ask Dustpelt if he's ever considered using a condom.
14. Ask Spiderleg how drunk he was when he slept with Daisy.
15. Mention Spottedleaf while in the same room as Firestar and Sandstorm.
16. Laugh at Midnight's terrible grammar.