Organized by Collection
Not in Harry Potter: DHQuotes/ words that should be in Harry Potter but Arent:
More Like This
- Geez, Voldemort, stop acting so gay!
- Bellatrix, stop groping me. Just
go stand over there.
- Tell me Lucius, whos the prettiest ballerina of them all? Voldemort gave a cold smile at the clearly horrified man.
- Sooo, whats REALLY going on between his lordship and that snake, hmm?
-Wait a minute, Harry said. You want me to put this Snitch where now?
- What we need, Voldemort mused, is some sort of sign that people can rally around. To keep the masses happy and unrebellious. Snape gasped. You mean- Yes. Voldemort allowed a vicious, cold smile to play upon his lips. What the Death Eaters need, is a theme song.
- NO, DAMMIT! I DONT CARE IF THE POTTER BOYS BEEN FOUND! AMERICAN IDOL IS ON!
- One of you go see if the boy
Portal 2 - More ScienceShe tries harder every day.
More Like This
Her internal clock gives a start to her mornings with a drizzle of orders, soft and systematic; they join the buzz of the neon lights, flooding the circuitry of each tier.
She lets them out, one by one, until the slow awakening turns into activity — the machines obey in a slow crescendo, a tune unchanged for years, to fulfill a ritual as unnecessary as it is needed.
She gives a timing to her world outside. It is a way, a resource, to silence the error she cannot correct in herself. It makes things a little less heavy, if not better at all.
For yes, her voice still takes her by surprise, when her plans flow too well to distract her — her echo, her sad song, springs from the back of her memory. With her and her grief, Aperture comes to a halt.
She needs a pensive pause; then, again, it starts over.