The Child in the WoodsThe Tardis landed on the bank of a quiet river and Sherlock Holmes emerged alone. He could see a boy sitting a few meters away tracing pictures into the dirt with a stick and oblivious to his presence. Sherlock circled around him, keeping out of sight in the forest of trees. When he was in position to approach the boy head on he started forward.More Like This
Sherlock observed the boy. He was wearing old clothes that covered his bony frame and he had thick brown hair despite his malnutrition. Bruises ran up both sides of his head, the pattern suggesting they were intentional blows from an adult. Sherlock knew they would leave him partially deaf. The boy’s legs were bent beneath him, ready to flee at a moment’s notice.
There was a loud crack as Sherlock accidentally stepped on a brittle twig. The boy jumped up, eyes feral as he scanned the trees for the source of the sound.
Fearing the boy would run off Sherlock slowly walked into view with his arms raised at waist hight, similar to when
How to Make a decent homestuck troll OC.THE DO'S AND DO NOT'S OF MAKING A HOMESTUCK TROLL OC.More Like This
1) THE NAME.
- Make it something we can pronounce. Not some stupid shit like Jukgth Ghtyfk.
- The first name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long.
- The last name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long as well.
- Your troll CANNOT have the last name of an actual canon troll.
- Nor can they be related at all.
2) TYPING QUIRKS.
- Make it something readable at least. Keep it simple.
- Don't use the ones that are over used. Like replacing S with $.
- Be creative.
3) BLOOD COLORS.
- Be realistic guys and stay with the program. Don't make them have some stupid rainbow blood or something. That screams Mary-sue.
- Your troll may be a mutant blood. It is rare but it happens. So it's okay, just don't make them flaunt it. They will be culled.
- Black and White are not colors, they are shades and tints. So therefor they cannot be blood COLORS. (This includes grey/gray)
- Lime is a canon color, but lime bloods have gone extinct.
- Your trolls blood cannot change colors.
This is My Idea Merricup styleMore Like This
This is My Idea (Merricup Style)
(Young) Hiccup: I can’t believe I’m stuck with her all summer, I’ll bet she doesn’t draw, or read.
(Young) Merida: He looks conceited
(Young) Hiccup: What a total bummer
(Young) Both: If I get lucky I’ll get really sick
(Young) Hiccup: So happy you could come
(Young) Merida: So happy to be here
(Young(Young) Merida: This is not my idea)
Both: How I’d like to run…
(Young) Hiccup: This is not my idea
(Young) Both: Of fun
Queen Uberta: The children seem to get along quite nicely
King William: We’ll join our lands if this arrangement clicks
Queen Uberta: My dear King William, that’s my point precisely
King William: It’s such good parenting
Queen Uberta: And politics. So happy we agreed
King William: I think we’ve got a deal
Queen Uberta: Hiccup’s quite a catch!
King William: This is my idea
Queen Uberta: This is MY idea
Both: Of a match
Queen Uberta: (laughing) and such fun