Before you make a suitThings to think about before making a suit costumeMore Like This
Here's a whole list of questions of possibilities that I'd highly recommend anyone take a look at and answer if they plan on making a suit. It might bring up some problems to think about before they happen during the process of making a costume.
I'd copy/paste and print this off and answer to any questions that apply to your future project.
1. Do you relate to the creatures physical traits in any way?
2. Do you have any physical problems? ( allergies, loss of breath, heart problems, flexibility, claustrophobia, bowel/bladder problems, etc)
3. Where will be an air vent(s)?
4. Where will the vision be?
5. Can you hear well in the suit?
6. Can people hear you clearly if you should speak?
7. How will the suit be taken apart in case of quick relief?
8. In what rooms or areas can you travel in your suit?
9. How heavy will some pieces of the suit be?
1. Can you sit on the floor in the suit?
2. Can you sit in
Fursuit Commissions Open! I'll be taking a few commissions to start getting more productivity! Examples are in my gallery. I require a 30% non-refundable down payment on items $100+, and a 50% non-refundable down payment on items below $100. Payment plans are always accepted for items over $100. You can note me if you're interested, and I can give you a quote! When asking for a quote, please provide:More Like This
-A reference sheet
-A preferred style (for heads mainly)
-Size (Head size, foot size, etc)
Please note I do not do deadlines. Most of my products can be finished and shipped in a month and a half. If something comes up that delays your product, you will be informed promptly. I keep in well contact with all of my customers throughout their purchase.
Prices will be determined based on these points. Please note me if interested!
Fullsuits and legs will be discounted this commission period only! Note me for more information.