Angels in the kitchen ch.9Angels in the KitchenMore Like This
Chapter Nine: Cas has an idea
On the car ride to Benny’s house, Castiel grows bored. Cars are truly a painful thing with their slow pace. He begins to wonder bout different things. Mostly Benny. The man was granted life because he fell in love with a human, but for both of their species it is unlawful to fall for humans. How is that someone’s saving grace?
He can't help but contemplate the idea of falling in love with a human himself. Certainly Castiel loves humans. There is no doubt in that. They live for such a short time, yet in that lifetime they live far more than angels do in their however many millennia in heaven. Lives filled with such joy and pain, triumphs and losses. They know true sorrow and true joy, whereas angels tend to live on mere indifference for the most part.
Of course there are ones who deviate from the norm and go about their lives seeking joy as
Angels in the kitchen ch.2Angels in the KitchenMore Like This
Chapter Two: Mornings on Earth
Castiel wakes up to Sam curled up against the feathers of his wing and Dean staring him down from behind the small child. It is strange, and his wings are feeling cramped, along with the rest of him, as Dean continues to stare and Sam lets out a small snore.
"Where's your halo?" Dean asks, making Castiel frown.
"The light around the top of your head."
Castiel thinks for a moment and then remembers illustrations humans have made of his brothers with strange circles of light over their head, "Halos do not exist. When archangels come down a holy light surrounds them momentarily. Warrior angels tend to make electricity go haywire, but there is now a spell to keep that from happening so we do not wreck your homes."
Dean rolls his eyes, "So if it weren't for that spell you would have destroyed my damned house upon entering?"
"Yes." Castiel notices the anger on Dean's face and frow
Not in Harry Potter: DHQuotes/ words that should be in Harry Potter but Arent:More Like This
- Geez, Voldemort, stop acting so gay!
- Bellatrix, stop groping me. Just just go stand over there.
- Tell me Lucius, whos the prettiest ballerina of them all? Voldemort gave a cold smile at the clearly horrified man.
- Sooo, whats REALLY going on between his lordship and that snake, hmm?
-Wait a minute, Harry said. You want me to put this Snitch where now?
- What we need, Voldemort mused, is some sort of sign that people can rally around. To keep the masses happy and unrebellious. Snape gasped. You mean- Yes. Voldemort allowed a vicious, cold smile to play upon his lips. What the Death Eaters need, is a theme song.
- NO, DAMMIT! I DONT CARE IF THE POTTER BOYS BEEN FOUND! AMERICAN IDOL IS ON!
- One of you go see if the boy