Pineapple's 100 Hetalia Headcanons1. The only way a nation can truly die is when his or her people and culture have disappeared, warped, or been completely destroyed. They are virtually indestructible otherwise, a reflection of how persistent and adaptable humanity is.More Like This
2. Nations can physically "die", meaning their bodies can shut down, but they'll come back to life sooner or later. This is an extremely painful, weakening process.
3. Superficial, or physical, injuries dealt by others heal very quickly for nations; however, the length of time depends on the severity and location of the injury. Also, if an injury that is dealt corresponds with a major battle or event, it may leave some lasting damage. Injuries that result from battles or natural disasters heal like human injuries do and are much more likely to leave scars.
4. The animals or non-human companions that nations keep take on the nation's immortality and some measure of their power. This is because such creatures become the nation's familiars/spirit animals/to
toleranceIt is often said that tolerance is necessary in a free and democratic society, but there is considerable debate about what tolerance is. One standard is that tolerance means putting up with others and respecting their basic rights. Others regard this as insufficient, and consider almost any expression of negative attitudes on the basis of factors such as race or religion to be intolerant. The focus of this essay is religious tolerance. This is the form of tolerance that was most significant to the founders of the United States. It will become clear, however, that religious tolerance is not as special a case as it may at first seem.More Like This
Religious tolerance cannot reasonably be rooted in a belief that all religions are equally correct, or that religious beliefs are somehow above criticism. In fact, it is impossible to offer meaningful commentary without suggesting that at least some religions are wrong on at least some things. Clearly, those who advocate for gay rights are not intolerant sim
Advice for ArtistsNot too often, but at least once a month, I spend some time in the forums. I noticed that a popular topic was 'how to become popular on dA' (no pun intended). Here are some suggestions from my end of the spectrum. More on how to become a better artist in general and promote your art more efficiently (but I guess those are the key steps in becoming popular on dA, heh).More Like This
1. Post your art in as many places as you can
After posting a deviation, dA makes it easy to post it to other sites. Make an account on pinterest, tumblr, etc. Don't worry if you can't tend to it much, the point is you want your art in as many places as possible. This heightens the chance of people seeing your art, some of these users might even be on dA, as well.
Other suggestions are instagram, artician.
2. Focus on what you're good at
While it's fun to dabble in different mediums, the more mediums you work with, the less time you are spending "mastering" any one of them. I'd say 2
Fuck (long angry journal)(fucking stupid rant without commas or periods ahead)More Like This
Im so angry why the fuck do people always need groups
i dont fucking need to call myself social justice activist or feminist to believe in something
groups fuck things up because theres always going to be a huge amount of people who give that group a shitty name
people who REALLY believe in equality and people who are REALLY trying to achieve social justice dont need to reblog stupid tumblr posts or make a dumb facebook group
by doing that youre not helping anyone
you just give actual feminists or social justice activists a bad name
social justice and feminism have become a sort of cult mostly on tumblr and its disgusting
theyre spreading hate and never actually do anything for equality and progress
instead of making a list why you should become part of your group you should just tell people what they can do to actually help
here let me give you a fucking example god fucking damn it
WOW KYS STUPID FUCKING