BattleTech Trivia with AnswersConsider yourself a BattleTech fan? See how much you know about BattleTech:More Like This
EDIT 4-23-2013: As promised, here are the answers to the trivia
1. BattleTech was first released in 1984 under a different name. What was that name and why was it changed to BattleTech?
~ BattleDroid. It was changed to BattleTech so George Luke-Ass wouldn't sue over the name "Droid"
2. How many miles is 1 parsec?
~ 19.2 trillion
3. What is the name of the first BattleMech ever?
4. What battlemech is GAUSZILLA based on?
5. When is Kerney-Fuchida invented?
~ Theory 2018, Validated 2102
6. What battlemech is called "Amaris Folly"?
~ General knowledge it is Stone Rhino / Behemoth; however there's a new document that states Matar is the Amaris Folly. Good work Hellcat.
7. What is the personal battlemech of General Alexander Kerensky?
8. Who is General Alexander Kerensky's right hand man?
~ General De Chevalier. Apparently his first name is Aaron. Good work Sullimike and Steel Raven