Heinoustuck: InevitableMore Like This
Every child on their thirteenth year
Will finally know the true meaning of fear.
The first was a girl, quite eloquent in word
But when she was taken, her pleas went unheard
Her mouth forced to curl, like a kitten with yarn
She always seems happy, despite having no arms
The poor little girl has been completely replaced
All that's left is a cat, a forced smile on its face.
To the "cool" rapping boy, it happened as well
Despite how hard he fought with his brother, he fell
When he awoke he had wings but no feelings at all
They'd all been ripped out when they'd messed with his skull
Now the boy never can actually lose his "cool"
He got what he always had wanted... the fool.
Even the island girl could not escape
To be transmutated remained as her fate
To her dog she was fused, and with it came powers
Now infused with Bec's essence, she no longer cowers
At anything, but that power came with a cost
In the process her true personality was lost.
The last of the four was a boy fraught with fear
Depressing InsanityMore Like This
Sylveon. They look cute and adorable on the outside, but on the inside, who knows what they’re planning…plotting…wondering.
It all started two weeks after Pokémon X and Y were released, I had just got home from school and I decided to play some Pokémon Rumble Blast on my 3DS since I had no homework. I had not gotten Pokémon X or Y yet, but I was expecting to get it sometime soon. To my surprise my mom walked into my room and showed me the brand new and still unwrapped Pokémon Y game. I was jumping for joy when she handed me the game and I immediately started playing it.
Once the main title screen appeared, I went through usual Pokémon intros of the games. Professor Sycamore had asked for my gender, name, and hair color, which was female, Taryn, and black hair, since they didn't have dark brown as an option.
After meeting my rivals and picking my starter, Fennekin, I continued to play through the game. I had alwa
15 years of Booti1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?More Like This
- According to my profile three years, but i never really became part of the community until two years in.
2. What does your username mean?
- 11fishgirl was one of my childhood usernames I used on the internet, after being called Fishi and such for nicknames I took it into part and my name evolved into something with Master.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
- Sassy (xD), Self Minded, Booti (c: )
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
- Well lets go way back, back into tiiiiime.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
- Digital, every since I was 10 I dreamt of being able to do digital art. Like all those big artist with the amazing coloring and shading skills and what not. Until I was 13 did I ever really get my graphics tablet.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Honestly I wish my style was more appealing. When I look at my art i